The Student Room Group

Ucl & kcl pharmacy offers

hii!! has anyone applied to kcl or ucl (or both) for pharmacy and heard back?? both my interviews were on the 13th of march and i still haven’t heard anything back
Original post by zainab alaa
hii!! has anyone applied to kcl or ucl (or both) for pharmacy and heard back?? both my interviews were on the 13th of march and i still haven’t heard anything back

i had my interview on the 13th of march for ucl and got an offer on the 27th march. KCL rejected a bunch of ppl (myself included)but i do know people who sat their interview and got their offer within 2 weeks roughly
Reply 2
Original post by Kermits_Dad
i had my interview on the 13th of march for ucl and got an offer on the 27th march. KCL rejected a bunch of ppl (myself included)but i do know people who sat their interview and got their offer within 2 weeks roughly

thank u sm and congratulations on ur ucl offer!! also, if is it a bad thing if i still haven’t heard back from either yet? i’m really stressing out about it bc it’s been almost 3 weeks
Original post by zainab alaa
thank u sm and congratulations on ur ucl offer!! also, if is it a bad thing if i still haven’t heard back from either yet? i’m really stressing out about it bc it’s been almost 3 weeks

nope don’t worry you’ll deffo hear back within the next two or three weeks now so just focus on exams or work. it took me 4 months to get an interview from ucl and ik someone who waited 4 months to get an offer from ucl. So you really have to be patient with these things unfortunately 🥲
Reply 4
heyyy, i did my interview for ucl back in the 28th of feb and got an offer today!!! dont worry, focus on ur alevels as there's still time and most ppl ik got offers after a month had passed xx as for kcl i got rejected so cant speak on that
Reply 5
Hi, although I am not pharmacy but also medicine related course I was applying to for KCL and UCL. I did my interview with KCL on 8th March and still haven't heard anything from it (Got rejected by UCL). I am also worried about it and I am putting my most patient in it (trying not to email admission team) to wait for the result. Let relax and it will come suddenly! 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending