The Student Room Group

What would be your dream episode of your Favourite TV show?

if you had full control of one episode that you could include anything you want in there from old characters to old storylines - what would be in there - you dont need to go into full details with it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Doctor Who meets Game of Thrones meets Breaking Bad meets House of Cards

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
Reply 2
Doctor Who - Some big war happens and the prophecy says the war will stop with three time lords. So the eleventh doctor travels back in time to grab the tenth and ninth doctor, along with their companions - Rose, Martha and Donna. The big war consists of Daleks, Cyberman and the other monsters. That would be so cool. This storyline basically has no plot, but I would love to see them all together.
Reply 3
Original post by TauMuon
Doctor Who meets Game of Thrones meets Breaking Bad meets House of Cards

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Storyline = EPIC!
A crossover Sherlock-doctor who episode with either David Tennant/Ten or Eleven/Matt Smith and Amy and Rory, with George RR.Martin as a main writer along with Davies and Moffat. And Tyrion Lannister shows up somehow. Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
House MD - they have to treat a sarcastic genius with a mystery ailment; lots of clashes between him and House; really cool disease; plenty of witty dialogue; and at some point House and Wilson must make out.
Dexter meets Olivia Dunham from Fringe. Oooh, the possibilities! :nutcase:
Another blackadder series with the return of Brian Blessed - needs to happen.

[video="youtube;a3F37kQl9Uw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3F37kQl9Uw[/video]

:horse:
Reply 8
The Walking Dead meets The Big Bang Theory!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Corrie meets Emmerdale.
Original post by hbk4894
Corrie meets Emmerdale.

Dingle V Platt
Hannibal meets game of thrones - who is more of a creep Hannibal or Ramsay?
Reply 12
Original post by Stannisbaratheon
Dingle V Platt

yeah and a sub plot would be Websters vs the Spencers as Sophie takes a liking to the female couple.
Ted finally tells his kids how he met their mother
Reply 14
Sheldon and Leonard to dump their girlfriends and become a couple.
Reply 15
Rachel Mason to return to Waterloo Road.
Reply 16
Can I sacrifice choosing the storyline/characters for more episodes?

All I'd like to see is Firefly not being cancelled. *Weeps...*
Ultimate Option
Criminal Minds' Team + Hannibal's Gothic, Creepy and Bloody layout and obviously Hannibal as the Ultimate Unsub for an entire Season!!

Intense Argument Option:
Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds Vs Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory

Funny Option:
Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother mentoring the guys from Big Bang Theory on Girls~~~
Sherlock meets don't tell the bride. So perhaps Sherlock planning his marriage to John with err Mycroft, Lestrade and Moriarty 'to help'?
Princess Bubblegum and Marceline kiss.

Quick Reply

Latest