Thanks! Sure they are
GCSEs:9 A*s, 4 As
AS: AAA
Achieved A2s: A*A*A
UKCAT:677.5

I live in northampton which is about 2 and a half hours away:smile:

on my days im from northamptonshire!!! eek :biggrin:
Reply 381
Does anyone know how UEA select their candidates for interview?
I know they check your grades and everything but surely there must be more to it because wouldn't most people meet their minimum requirements?
Reply 382
Original post by boss-man
Does anyone know how UEA select their candidates for interview?
I know they check your grades and everything but surely there must be more to it because wouldn't most people meet their minimum requirements?

I believe everyone is ranked according to ukcat score and academics (on a points system) and then obviously the top however many get invites
Original post by games211
SO are interviews being sent to locals only ATM?

Just got mine! I live in Hong Kong haha I think though, they may handle international students separately idk
Anyone got interview today???
Reply 385
Original post by karim karimi
Anyone got interview today???

nope :frown:
Reply 386
Original post by jonathanlai928
Just got mine! I live in Hong Kong haha I think though, they may handle international students separately idk

hey I live in hk too! and I just got my interview yesterday!
So will u go to uk for hk for the interview?
Reply 387
Original post by Wannabe_doc
Just got an interview on the 12th!

UEA sent me a direct email to inform me about the interview :biggrin:
not through ucas.

u experience the same situation?
[QUOTE="jannn;45436155"]
Original post by Wannabe_doc
Just got an interview on the 12th!

UEA sent me a direct email to inform me about the interview :biggrin:
not through ucas.

u experience the same situation?

Lol everyone gets direct emails for interview. They use ucas track for offers and rejections haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they send interviews in alphabetical order of names/surnames or randomly? Pls???
Reply 390
Original post by karim karimi
Do they send interviews in alphabetical order of names/surnames or randomly? Pls???

In previous years it seems most December interviews were given to locals who were notified in the first week of december and then everyone else was notified in batches a couple of weeks later for January - March :smile: whether it's randomly or not really doesn't matter so don't worry about it, everyone will hear in due course haha
Oh the waiting - still haven't heard anything from any of my choices - it's a horrible feeling. Really wanting to hear from UEA soon. Love the campus, and they won me over on the course
Reply 392
I had a dream last night that I got an interview email. Usually the opposite happens lol

Hopefully it's not the case!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
Original post by medicEllie
Oh the waiting - still haven't heard anything from any of my choices - it's a horrible feeling. Really wanting to hear from UEA soon. Love the campus, and they won me over on the course

Original post by Dr.Ugs
I had a dream last night that I got an interview email. Usually the opposite happens lol

Hopefully it's not the case!

Posted from TSR Mobile

its still really early in the game so just keep waiting :smile: they will eventually reply and hopefully with good news :smile:
Why does UEA not send interviews for all at the same time? Also, have they finished sending interviews or still sending out??
They haven't even started sending majority of the interviews out?
Reply 396
Anyone know if UEA read your personal statement and ask you about it at interview?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by calico369
Anyone know if USA read your personal statement and ask you about it at interview?

I hope that this was some sort of sick joke.
Reply 398
Original post by ameelia22

Oops, sorry, I'm on the phone. I meant UEA but it was auto corrected. I'll edit it now.
Original post by ameelia22

read your blog, i give you a pat on the back too for the great life choice lol :tongue:
what was your 5th choice and how did you know that you got the full points in uea? Also well done for everything and thanks for documenting it. I might do the same

Latest

Trending

Trending