The Student Room Group

HSBC work experience year 12 2024

hi guys! the hsbc website says the work experience week for year 12 will open today but I cannot seem to find a link to apply to? Does anyone know to to apply?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Having the same issue...on the website it still mention the dates are for 2023. I assumed they would update it nearer the time but...
Reply 2
Original post by Stayida
hi guys! the hsbc website says the work experience week for year 12 will open today but I cannot seem to find a link to apply to? Does anyone know to to apply?

yeah but i think it was for last year, dates on web are from 2023
Reply 3
I'm having the same problem! My cousin works for HSBC, so I'll ask if he knows anything and post on here.
Original post by MarkJewson
I'm having the same problem! My cousin works for HSBC, so I'll ask if he knows anything and post on here.

did u hear from him?
Reply 5
Original post by zmo10
yeah but i think it was for last year, dates on web are from 2023

yeah, same I really wanted to apply for this year
Reply 6
Original post by D1hater.9
Hey Buddy!🤔 I have managed to apply to this program.... HOWEVER! I am gatekeeping this information, better luck next time bozo😂

come on man. just help some people out.
Reply 7
Original post by isinhegus2928
did u hear from him?

Not yet, probably will hear from him this week. If anyone finds the dates, let us know!
Reply 8
Hi I emailed HSBC and was told it had been delayed till February
Original post by parsnip12
Hi I emailed HSBC and was told it had been delayed till February

Did they say what date in Feb? Thanks anyway!
Reply 10
Original post by chloechan821
Did they say what date in Feb? Thanks anyway!

They said week beginning 19th possibly but it's not definite yet. It could be earlier or later so keep an eye on the website was the advice
Original post by parsnip12
They said week beginning 19th possibly but it's not definite yet. It could be earlier or later so keep an eye on the website was the advice

Thanks a lot mate, I asked my cousin who works at HSBC and he say's the info doesn't get shared with him - so just keep an eye out.
Original post by isinhegus2928
did u hear from him?

Cousin just said the info isn't shared with him. He said just keep an eye on the page. As per the discussion below its looking like late February is the opening date.
Reply 13
Just a tip for you guys if you have chrome - there's an extension (Distill Web Monitor) that tracks changes on webpages, so if you add the HSBC page to the list it will tell you when the details for the work experience are added. You can choose email and popup notification types.
Heya! Does anyone have an update on the release date for the applications? They still haven't updated their website and the 19th is only a few days away...
Original post by RandomPerson317
Heya! Does anyone have an update on the release date for the applications? They still haven't updated their website and the 19th is only a few days away...

I emailed them before and they also said it’s gonna open on the 19th
Does anyone know what the application process is like e.g CV, interview, assessment center etc?
Reply 17
Original post by firestudent
Does anyone know what the application process is like e.g CV, interview, assessment center etc?

I assume it would be similar to last year's applications for HSBC so maybe look at 2023 threads on this site for the same position, and maybe learn some tips for it if the application process is the same
Reply 18
Just applied, there was no opportunity to submit CV or cover letter. Is this a mistake because I only submitted personal information: nothing on academics or experience so nothing to differentiate between candidates?
Original post by JoelFox03
Just applied, there was no opportunity to submit CV or cover letter. Is this a mistake because I only submitted personal information: nothing on academics or experience so nothing to differentiate between candidates?

Same here. I'd hope they send an email soon so we can attach CV/cover letter. I'm sure they wouldn't make decisions based entirely on peronsal/diversity info.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending