The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone tried calling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Anyone tried calling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. But maybe you can call for us?
You've got an offer so you won't be as nervous as us on the phone!
Original post by beinganon
Nope. But maybe you can call for us?
You've got an offer so you won't be as nervous as us on the phone!

Haha I called last time as well....

Oh well. Just for you guys :tongue: really hope its good news.

Edit: there's more offers coming out guys!!! Over the next few days, home and international students too...so don't worry if you haven't heard yet. :smile: they're actually really nice on the phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Actually I just manned-up and phoned the medical admissions. They said that we have Friday and Monday left for offers to be handed out! Good news right?! I kinda should have asked them why they are taking so long to give out offers but... Meh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1185
Actually I just manned-up and phoned the medical admissions. They said that we have Friday and Monday left for offers to be handed out! Good news right?! I kinda should have asked why they have taken so long to give out offers but... Meh.

Oh that is brilliant news!! Thanks for ringing, fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually I just manned-up and phoned the medical admissions. They said that we have Friday and Monday left for offers to be handed out! Good news right?! I kinda should have asked them why they are taking so long to give out offers but... Meh.

Should have asked if there are any offers for home students to come :frown:

But thank you
Haha I called last time as well....

Oh well. Just for you guys :tongue: really hope its good news.

Edit: there's more offers coming out guys!!! Over the next few days, home and international students too...so don't worry if you haven't heard yet. :smile: they're actually really nice on the phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for calling!
Original post by letsbehonest

But thank you

There's still home offers coming out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's still home offers coming out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!

That's great to hear.

But thank you

Oh yeah... But Eva confirmed it anyway. Your welcome dude. Actually are you a dude?? Your profile picture is a smexy man but your gender icon appears to be female?! I must know plz.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hooray that's very exciting I presume they'll be coming out tomorrow! Will that be with all rejections? That's going to be tense in my maths mock! Not being able to refresh track for a whole hour and a half
Oh yeah... But Eva confirmed it anyway. Your welcome dude. Actually are you a dude?? Your profile picture is a smexy man but your gender icon appears to be female?! I must know plz.

I'm a girl!

The guy in my pic is called Fady El-Sayed, he's an actor :smile:
Original post by RadioheadHermie
Hooray that's very exciting I presume they'll be coming out tomorrow! Will that be with all rejections? That's going to be tense in my maths mock! Not being able to refresh track for a whole hour and a half

Haha you're lucky you have something to take your mind off it! As a gap year applicant with nothing better to do, I literally spent the last 2 hours swiping-down on my Gmail android app - refresh, refresh, refresh!

I assume rejections will happen on both Monday and Friday as will the remaining offers. Also the offer/rejection comes via email first, so check your email instead.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by RadioheadHermie

At least you won't be driving yourself insane for that hour and a half! I have the whole day off.. it is going to distract me majorly from my revision!
I'm a girl!

The guy in my pic is called Fady El-Sayed, he's an actor :smile:

Oh thanks for clearing that up lol. :biggrin:
This gives me a glimmer of hope. Thank you to the people who called!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't realise it was Thursday already.
This is like psychological torture
Original post by Jimbob995
This is like psychological torture

I would have to agree. It would be nicer just to reject us ASAP than string us along giving us false hope.

Latest

Trending

Trending