The Student Room Group

Well Done!!

Now that 99.9% of all our GCSE courses have now finished, I would just like to congratulate everyone on how well they have worked throughout the last two years. We all deserve the next 10 weeks to have some "me" time and no "school" time. We can all go back to college invigorated and ready to undertake a new course. WELL DONE EVERYONE!!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Do not apprehend yourself about your results; you will recieve them in 9 weeks and I bet you will all do better than expected.

Additionally, may I personally thank everyone for their support, encouragement and help over the exam period.

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2::tsr2:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thank you :hugs: and agreed, thanks to all here for all the support and help Ive been given over the past few months :smile:.

I've finally finished all of them now :biggrin: :party:
Reply 2
W00p w00p!

Well done! Good luck with the results and all that everyone! :smile:
:king1:

:bumps:

:dancing:

:evilb:

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 4
I haven't posted on here all that much but I'll just take some credit anyway....thanks!

Seriously though, well done to everyone and I hope you all get the grades you want.
Reply 5
Awww, I still have an exam on Monday, it's only 45 minutes and it's Physics but still :frown:
Reply 6
:hahaha: :p:

Thanks and well done to everyone too.
Thanks! May I extend this congratulations to everyone on my behalf. :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks!

Well done everyone! :party:
Reply 9
Yeah way to go everybody :congrats:

:tsr2:
Thanks. well done for everyone for working so hard.

:tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2: :tsr2:
Thankyou and ditto!
Reply 12
I want to say well done to everyone here too. My sister's doing her GCSEs at the moment and i know that most people worked harder than she did so well done guys - i hope you get the results you want :smile:
Reply 13
Congratulations, you have just completed a milestone in your life, best of luck for the future, may it bring you prosperity.
Reply 14
Yep, everyone feel good about yourselves! You deserve it.
I too would like to thank the nice community here.
Only one more exam and mine will be over too!
Reply 15
Well done to everyone (I've still got Physics Extension on Monday). And whether you've enjoyed it or not, this is the first of at least six years of annual examinations (AS, A2 and university). Nice thought, isn't it?
Reply 16
My bday is aug 29th, i wander if ill be celebrating or drwning my sorrows after lookin at my results.:s
Reply 17
fly_md
My bday is aug 29th, i wander if ill be celebrating or drwning my sorrows after lookin at my results.:s
I'm sure it won't be the latter. :smile:
Thank you too people...and congrats 2 u 2. you know it only by God's grace that we made it through. some people started the GCSE's but died before they could finish it so thank God.
God bless & Good Luck people!!
Reply 19
FaTcUtEcHeKiEz
Thank you too people...and congrats 2 u 2. you know it only by God's grace that we made it through. some people started the GCSE's but died before they could finish it so thank God.
God bless & Good Luck people!!

Not really due to 'God's grace'. Some people do have different beliefs to you, so please don't force yours on others.
:smile:

Latest