The Student Room Group

Study Thread

Plans for studying. Anybody can join. Help each other in studying. Get inspired by others and inspire others. Make plans for the sucess together and work together. I will write my plans for my study. So everybody can . God is with us. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I want to write dlc assignment and to study psg. Time now: 07:05pm. Saturday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I still cannot study. I am alone in the room now all the room mates went to home. :frown: 8:30 pm.

I am studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
I made a time table from 3rd Nov - 17th Nov to study for my semester exams. I am constantly praying to the God for the success of my time table. My last weeks time table was a big failure :'(. I almost cried in my exams :'( because i couldnt present it properly. I blamed myself for not studying...... I hope God'll help me....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Reply 6
I am aiming to revise the psg for tomorrows exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I copied this statement from an another thread. I liked this post. So i would like to follow this.

This thread is designed to
minimise procrastination (oh the irony) and improve your individual study sessions by following a few simple rules with the aim to improve your grades in the long run.

Hopefully this thread will motivate and encourage students to work hard and meet their university offers, cut-off grades for continuation into next year at university, or just prove to yourself that you can achieve what you aim for.
When you see what others are doing for their studying, it'll encourage you to work harder!

Yes, studying is a very personal thing, but if you do an 4 hours a week and someone else posts about how they've done 15 hours, I know where I'd put my money.

Everyone's welcome (except white people - joke)

The rules:

1. Target: Everyday post the work you'd like to cover in your study session and how long you've scheduled to complete the work and at the end of the day post on here if you met your target. If not, tell us how close you got and why you missed it.

2. Excuse: If you didn't study, did you have good reason?

3. Help: If you don't feel like studying but know you should be, post on here and we'll hopefully give you motivation.

4. Evaluation: At the end of the day write a reply to your own comment saying what you completed vs what you didn't complete. Why didn't you finish? Did you mistime? Was that break necessary? What would you do differently? How do you feel about the overall session?

5. Prehistory: Post the grades you hope to achieve and whether or not a university offer or continuation into further year, depends on you achieving such grade (s).
Then post the grades you think you are currently on track for.

[COLOR="#FFA07A"]6. Enjoy your day: After you've posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I hope to study effectively upto 10 pm today. Only one subject - psg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending