The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Alex Mann
Well, you can have some leagues on basic detail s you can see their competitions but can't make them into 'full' detail at a later point no. Besides, do you have any idea who many years of your life (probably yuour whole life) it would take to win everything? :p:

I'm not wanting to do things in halves you know :P: If I can't do it, I'll sick to my hockey game then.
Reply 781
Alex Mann
Besides, do you have any idea who many years of your life (probably your whole life) it would take to win everything? :p:

:hahaha: Its difficult enpugh winning everything available to you in a single league! And then theres the small matter of moving into another league...if you're planning on just clicking "add new manager" then you might as well do it all seperately. If not, i dont see how you would transfer to the biggest foreign clubs easily - hence winning the biggest foreign trophies :rolleyes:

Technically speaking, wouldnt MJ have said the opposite - that is of course assuming that he's guilty...:biggrin:
Kimi3013
I'm not wanting to do things in halves you know :P: If I can't do it, I'll sick to my hockey game then.

Yeah this isn't Ice Hockey lol, there are something like 50 leagues available in the game! you could quite comfortably run 10 leagues on most computers, and you would NEVER win everything in even them!
Reply 783
Kimi3013

Believe me, once you try FM you'll never go back. I have a feeling that you can achieve much more much quicker in EHM. You've still got the same desire for success on FM. :wink:

If you'r literally on the verge of turning the game down, then i would reccommend downloading the free 6 month demo (thats 6 months in game btw :wink: )
Reply 784

Shock win for my boys :biggrin: And I was hoping for a draw! (Chlesea have won the last 4 champions league trophys in my game btw). Not looking forward to the away game though.
Reply 785
Kimi3013
As you can't have all the leagues in the game active at once, is it possible to have some in a reduced mode that can be enhanced later in a game? Or is there any other way I can win every cup/league in the game with out reloading a new game?

You can load all the leagues at once...you just can't do it with the wizard (which has a stupidly low limit of 3 nations). Get out of the wizard and starting a new game is just like the older games in the series :smile:

Alex Mann
there are something like 50 leagues available in the game!
116 leagues in 51 nations...yes, I've started a game with all leagues loaded up :redface:
Can someone please tell me how i can get ALL the emblems and kits especially for all premiership teams??

If there is a patch please let me know where i can find it and if there are any other patches that are worth getting..

Thanks
Reply 787
SmoothEconomist
Can someone please tell me how i can get ALL the emblems and kits especially for all premiership teams??

If there is a patch please let me know where i can find it and if there are any other patches that are worth getting..

Thanks

Just cos your a fellow economist and utd fan, i'll help you out :smile:

Instructions of how to install graphics n stuff

Where you can find anything from skins, backgrounds and face packs - to club kits, match graphics and super packs.
Click 'Graphics' in the navigation bar to the left
Reply 788
Nice work there decola. Looks like it was a tight game. Got me interested now, post up the second leg when you've done it :smile: Also, have Marcelo's defensives stats improved at all in the 5 seasons you've played?
Reply 789
Just found an incredible player (well AC Milan did and I noticed him in 2010 when he got amazing), Sherman Cardenas (sp?). Don't know if he's commonly known but his stats are pretty amazing for his age (17 in 2006).
Reply 790
Jsuper
Just found an incredible player (well AC Milan did and I noticed him in 2010 when he got amazing), Sherman Cardenas (sp?). Don't know if he's commonly known but his stats are pretty amazing for his age (17 in 2006).

He's already well known on the FM circuit :biggrin: Him and millian. Speaking of whom, does anyone have any screenies of Millan after he's made it big?
Reply 791
Is that the correct spelling of Millian? I can't find him on my game.
Reply 792
Jsuper
Is that the correct spelling of Millian? I can't find him on my game.

Nicolas Millan :yy:
Do you have to wait a season before you can start seeing your players arrows showing change? Because i made a different training schedule for each position but im 3/4 of a season in and i dont think any players stats have changed.
Reply 794
asadtamimi
Do you have to wait a season before you can start seeing your players arrows showing change? Because i made a different training schedule for each position but im 3/4 of a season in and i dont think any players stats have changed.

You sure? Usually takes a month. You've deffo ticked 'show recent effects of training' rite? Perhaps the players have reached their peak - and so the're stats wont increase for a while. You can easily check that out by clicking on a player (prefereably one that hasnt been injured), and checking out how his personal attributes have changed over time.

Or maybe your schedules arent all too different from what the players were previously on :wink:
Reply 795
Millan is looking decent in 2008, was just interested whether he is going become what im hoping he will. :smile:

Reply 796
domisakin
Believe me, once you try FM you'll never go back. I have a feeling that you can achieve much more much quicker in EHM. You've still got the same desire for success on FM. :wink:

If you'r literally on the verge of turning the game down, then i would reccommend downloading the free 6 month demo (thats 6 months in game btw :wink: )

I can win things fast on the hockey game, I play a season in a day if I sit down and play. And I can just about win the league every year (with a average team), and move to a different team most years to get on with winning all the trophies. I don't know if that's fast or not in FM, don't know what would be a realistic speed for winning thing.

I've got the demo hanging about somewhere. What I think I'll work on is taking a crap non-league team to the top of Europe or something. I can't do that with my hockey game. How far down can I start a game?

Oh, and your link fails. I'm on a Mac.
Reply 797
Kimi3013
I can win things fast on the hockey game, I play a season in a day if I sit down and play. And I can just about win the league every year (with a average team), and move to a different team most years to get on with winning all the trophies. I don't know if that's fast or not in FM, don't know what would be a realistic speed for winning thing.

I've got the demo hanging about somewhere. What I think I'll work on is taking a crap non-league team to the top of Europe or something. I can't do that with my hockey game. How far down can I start a game?

Oh, and your link fails. I'm on a Mac.

Soz about the link :redface:

Im guessing it varies between person to person, but a typical season takes me a month or 2. With all my academic comitments - and the fact that i prefer to live the game rather than blast through seasons in hours, makes this justifiable :rolleyes:

You dont get much choice, in selecting when you start your game. If you load english leagues with brazillian leagues for example, you would still have to start at the start of the season - but that way you could choose to start at the start of the brazilian league - despite playing in the English one (lol) Confusing shizzle. Of course thecommon sense thing to do, would be to start unemployed - go "on holiday" for a few hours, and come back whenever you feel like it, as many seasons into the game as you like :biggrin:
Reply 798
domisakin
Nice work there decola. Looks like it was a tight game. Got me interested now, post up the second leg when you've done it :smile: Also, have Marcelo's defensives stats improved at all in the 5 seasons you've played?

I got demolished by Chelsea in the second leg:

As for Marcelo, his defensive stats haven't really improved much at all but he's pacy enough to be relatively effective at covering the wings:

(oh, and another economist here :wink: )
Reply 799
decola
I got demolished by Chelsea in the second leg..

As for Marcelo, his defensive stats haven't really improved much at all but he's pacy enough to be relatively effective at covering the wings:

(oh, and another economist here :wink: )

Chelsea's becnh was enough to send shivers down my spine, let alone the first team :eek: At least you got a shot on target eh? Pretty unlucky to get drawn with 'em in the first knockout round too. My West Ham team were quite literally assualted by Chelsea too, in my 2008 game. Final score you ask? An embarassing 6 - 1 and to add insult to injury, they played the last 45 with 10 men! FM sure does know how to screw us over :rolleyes:

Im surprised their still calling him a left back on your game! You would think he'd have improved slightly in defense after 5 years, but if anything they've gotten worse! Aurelio is reaching 30 now, so i dont have much choice but to go in for Marcelo...:p: But boy, you werent lying when you said he had pace:rolleyes:

A fellow economist :yy: Im sure our subject must give us some advantage in game (hoever slight it may be :biggrin: )

Latest