The Student Room Group
Reply 9980
Original post by Laertes
Pretty much sums it up, to be honest :p:

Assuming you've done that, though, what problem have you actually had?

It didn't come up on the drop down menu. I'll give it another go :grumble:
Reply 9981
Original post by Louis.
It didn't come up on the drop down menu. I'll give it another go :grumble:

Make sure the folder you put in FM 11\Skins\ isn't just a container folder. If I remember rightly, it won't show up if the skin isn't placed directly in the skins folder.

I'm not sure if that reads how I mean it.
Gah.
Absolutely tore my Arsenal team apart, selling/loaning Arshavin, Chamakh, Squillachi and various others I think are ****. Bought in David Luiz, Rogelio Funes Mori (standard buy, and I wanted to see how he'd develop with RVP as a tutor) Rafael Toloil, Alex Chamberlain, Gai Assulin and Rivaldo (despite being 38 he has ridiculous stats still)

It looked promising, beat Man City 3-1 in the first game of the season, and then boom RVP is out for 8 months, the injury prone piece of ****. I've had mixed ratings from Funes Mori, with him being inconsistent - either he plays like the best or worst player in the world, there's no middle ground with him. So I was forced to loan out Macheda as a back-up, and then getting very desperate I tried to loan Henry, unfortunately I failed.
Reply 9983
I'm still failing, i'll have another go at tomorrow or something.

In better news, my Spurs side is 1 point clear of Utd at the top with 55 points from 22 games, Bale has finally returned from injury, i've signed Rakitic on a free and I just did the double over Arsenal :woohoo:
Reply 9984
I have started a game with crew playing an attacking 4-3-3. I got Everton as my parent club though :sigh:
Reply 9985
Original post by Troubled_Student
Gah.
Absolutely tore my Arsenal team apart, selling/loaning Arshavin, Chamakh, Squillachi and various others I think are ****. Bought in David Luiz, Rogelio Funes Mori (standard buy, and I wanted to see how he'd develop with RVP as a tutor) Rafael Toloil, Alex Chamberlain, Gai Assulin and Rivaldo (despite being 38 he has ridiculous stats still)

It looked promising, beat Man City 3-1 in the first game of the season, and then boom RVP is out for 8 months, the injury prone piece of ****. I've had mixed ratings from Funes Mori, with him being inconsistent - either he plays like the best or worst player in the world, there's no middle ground with him. So I was forced to loan out Macheda as a back-up, and then getting very desperate I tried to loan Henry, unfortunately I failed.

Do tell us how Gai and Chamberlain turn out. I've got them both too, but I'm at Blackpool... Would be cool to compare after a few seasons.
Reply 9986
Jermain Defoe is terrible on this game :facepalm2:

Playing against Chesterfield in the cup with a second string line up out, so still a strong team, and he's having a 6.1 in a 3-0 win :sigh:

1 goal all season, from 9 starts and 9 sub appearances. I don't think he's a lone striker :no:
Reply 9987
Try and sell him and bring Lukaku in ffs :colonhash:
Reply 9988
Original post by Mess.
Try and sell him and bring Lukaku in ffs :colonhash:

Good scouting son, will see if it can happen.

I sign him too often though, any other young strikers I should be considering? :beard:
Reply 9989
Original post by Louis.

I sign him too often though, any other young strikers I should be considering? :beard:

Babacar from Fiorentina.
Sanogo from some French team.

If I had my FM on I would be able to get some more :sad:

I hate buying the same players every single time, thats why I have tried going Crewe :shifty:
Reply 9990
Original post by Louis.

Iker Munian? Mahatma Otoo?
Reply 9991
Great shout with Iker :yep:
Reply 9992
Original post by Mess.
Babacar from Fiorentina.
Sanogo from some French team.

If I had my FM on I would be able to get some more :sad:

I hate buying the same players every single time, thats why I have tried going Crewe :shifty:

Scout reports pending, they'll be in after I finish beating West Brom :pierre:

Then put your FM on :fyi:
Reply 9993
Barrios from Dortmund is an amazing lone striker tbh. His off the ball stat :coma:
Reply 9994
Original post by zxh800
Iker Munian? Mahatma Otoo?

Been considering Iker for a while, really want to see him play but he's a touch expensive. Might just take a gamble, his versatility would be useful in my 4-2-3-1 as well.

Just getting a report on Otoo, cheers :yy:

Looks good from the limited stats I have on him :ninja:
Reply 9995
Trying to buy fm11 but steam are being super stupid fml
just sold kuzckack for united as he is pants and cant stand the guy:/

but i need someone for cover to van der sar....any suggestions....around £1-5 million?
Reply 9997
That Scnezy character from Arsenal is good. He is HG and has half decent potential. He is happy as a back up as well.

Always make sure your back up GK is HG otherwise he will just be wasting a space.

Maybe try David james even?
Reply 9998
Original post by Mess.
That Scnezy character from Arsenal is good. He is HG and has half decent potential. He is happy as a back up as well.

Always make sure your back up GK is HG otherwise he will just be wasting a space.

Maybe try David james even?

Sczczcszcszeny is my 1st choice keeper down at Blackpool in the championship. Unfortunately, my coaches and scouts say he has only potential to be a 3 star player for a team wanting to win the Championship. Those researches need to up their game. I think shezza can atleast mid-table prem (if he fails at Arsenal).
Reply 9999
Went downstairs at 3-1 up against West Brom, came back and it was 4-3 to me after a Ledley King 88th minute winner :eek2:

Gonna sign Connor Wickham to join at the end of the season and i've just found a ridiculous 15 year old striker from Gremio who'll be arriving asap. Will wait till the summer for Munain or someone like that if I need him. Edit- just realised it's Brazil so asap means about 3 years away. Still, it'll be worth the wait :dice:

Also, i'm in January in my game. My main two centre backs, Gallas and Dawson, have 10 goals, as many as Carroll, Pav and Defoe have between them :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest