The Student Room Group

SPGS sixth form entrance exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by suzylemonade
You were 15th? I saw you, I think :biggrin: What were you wearing? :smile:

a blouse and a skater skirt, what were you wearing?
Original post by sadi16
a blouse and a skater skirt, what were you wearing?

Was it black? I was wearing a blue hoody with several badges on it, and a skirt :smile:
Reply 22
Was it black? I was wearing a blue hoody with several badges on it, and a skirt :smile:

yup my skirt was black and the top was a cream-ish colour, and no i dont think i saw you :colondollar:
Original post by sadi16
yup my skirt was black and the top was a cream-ish colour, and no i dont think i saw you :colondollar:

That's so weird, I saw you :tongue: But yeah, I barely got up and kinda kept my head down the whole time, so I'm not surprised you didn't :tongue:
Reply 24
That's so weird, I saw you :tongue: But yeah, I barely got up and kinda kept my head down the whole time, so I'm not surprised you didn't :tongue:

haha that's soo cool :biggrin: hopefully i'll see you in the interviews :smile:
Original post by sadi16
haha that's soo cool :biggrin: hopefully i'll see you in the interviews :smile:

That would be awesome, yeah :smile: I hope you get one :smile:
Original post by sadi16
so today i just did my st paul's girls school entrance exam and im fairly please with my performance. i was just wondering what other people thought about the exam and which subjects did you take? i did all the sciences and maths :biggrin:

How was chemistry and biology? Doing my exam for this year tomorrow, trying to understand how hard it is haha :smile:
I have no idea if any of you are still on here, but did you guys get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending