The Student Room Group

Need urgent urgent help!!!

Basically my little brother who was studying GCSEs, I believe it is 2 years in the UK but now that I come back I see that he hasn't studied at all, his grades aren't good at all and exams are in May so if anyone could suggest me some books which could help me prepare him for the final GCSE exams so he can get good grades, I mean books that can help me teach him from the basic to the advance.

Please suggest me books through which I can teach him and help me with some information on GCSEs, I'm worried!

I want to teach him right from the start and want to cover everything that could come in the exam for example syllabus

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by FBA
Basically my little brother who was studying GCSEs, I believe it is 2 years in the UK but now that I come back I see that he hasn't studied at all, his grades aren't good at all and exams are in May so if anyone could suggest me some books which could help me prepare him for the final GCSE exams so he can get good grades, I mean books that can help me teach him from the basic to the advance.

Please suggest me books through which I can teach him and help me with some information on GCSEs, I'm worried!

I want to teach him right from the start and want to cover everything that could come in the exam for example syllabus

Thanks in advance!

What are the subjects is he studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
FBA
OP
Original post by Arieisit
What are the subjects is he studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is studying the following

English
Mathematics