The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover birmingham!!

I am a student at Performers College in birmingham. I have had to take an intermission half way through the year due to an injury leaving me unable to continue. This means I have a room available in birmingham (feb - july 2024) that I desperately need to find a replacement tenant for. If anyone is interested, or you know anyone looking, please contact me.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by daisyhope77
I am a student at Performers College in birmingham. I have had to take an intermission half way through the year due to an injury leaving me unable to continue. This means I have a room available in birmingham (feb - july 2024) that I desperately need to find a replacement tenant for. If anyone is interested, or you know anyone looking, please contact me.
Hi! Where is the accommodation?
Reply 2
Original post by daisyhope77

I’m interested
Original post by Ruva.nc
Hi! Where is the accommodation?

Hi, i’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy for September to August it’s £172 a week located in B15 and i urgently need it gone, as im leaving university
Original post by Daerika
I’m interested

Hi, I’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy from September to August urgently as I do not need the room because I’m leaving university
Original post by Daerika
I’m interested

Hi I’ve got an accommodation in Birmingham that’s 159 a week close to city centre with lots of great transport links. It’s available from now till August so it’s perfect for a short stay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending