The Student Room Group

Peel Park Quarter Bronze room available from January

**FIRST YEAR SALFORD UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY**

Hello, I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Peel Park Quarter. I have a bronze ensuite in Lowry 1 for £148/week and urgently need someone from January to take it over. You would also need to be a first year undergraduate student.

To book a viewing of the general living space, please call 0161 850 6664. If you are interested in this room, then please urgently contact me.
Original post by Kaminji

Hello, I am looking for someone to take over my contract at Peel Park Quarter. I have a bronze ensuite in Lowry 1 for £148/week and urgently need someone from January to take it over. You would also need to be a first year undergraduate student.

To book a viewing of the general living space, please call 0161 850 6664. If you are interested in this room, then please urgently contact me.

Hello @Kaminji

First of all, I am sorry to hear that living in Peel Park Quarter accommodation has not worked out for you.
I thought I would pop you a message to offer guidance in what might be the best actions to take in order to find a new student to take over your contract.

Firstly, I would recommend contacting Campus Living Villages directly, they may have a backlog or waiting list available of first year students who are wanting to live in Peel Park Quarter and may be able to offer further guidance to yourself. You can contact them via telephone or email:

Phone: +44 (0)161 850 6664
Email: [email protected]

A second approach I may take is asking your current flatmates or residents of PPQ as to whether they have any friends that may want to take over your tenancy and then follow the appropriate steps to allow them to do so if there is a potential interest.

I hope this helps in your process of moving out of Peel Park Quarter.

If you have any questions or queries do not hesitate to get in touch.
Best wishes,
Matt University of Salford Rep
Original post by Kaminji

I’m interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending