The Student Room Group

Looking for study partner!

I am one of the type of people who need to keep being motivated by challenges all alone the year otherwise i work poorly, and im looking for a high level student (A* in GCSE) or similar to help me by competing with me. I would like to add any candidate on my skype account and share things i understand/do not understand with. I also will offer my help too.
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by WaelAlzahrani
I am one of the type of people who need to keep being motivated by challenges all alone the year otherwise i work poorly, and im looking for a high level student (A* in GCSE) or similar to help me by competing with me. I would like to add any candidate on my skype account and share things i understand/do not understand with. I also will offer my help too.
Thanks

Are you doing AS or A2? and which modules?
Reply 2
I'd be happy to participate in this but how do I find you?
I'm studying AS at the moment.
Reply 3
Reply 4
AQA Maths AS level
PM me if interested
Reply 5
Original post by majmuh24
I would be happy to help you out if you have any problems or want to study, don't have Skype though :frown:

How would I go about contacting you?

Here is a great idea.... Get skype.
Reply 6
Original post by majmuh24
I've helped you before without using Skype :wink:

Seriously though, my old crappy phone doesn't have a front facing camera and I don't really use a computer or laptop that often.

I guess so :tongue:. May I ask how the hell you know so much when you have just started year 11. It's crazy man. Don't really need a camera to be honest. But yeoo.
Reply 7
Lmao, its for chatting, sharing join.me's
And its basically for A-levels, we ask each other what we dont get, believe me we learn better when we teach it to people at our age
Original post by WaelAlzahrani
Lmao, its for chatting, sharing join.me's
And its basically for A-levels, we ask each other what we dont get, believe me we learn better when we teach it to people at our age

That's a brilliant idea!
I need one too, glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way! :biggrin:

I'm doing AS OCR at the moment if that helps?:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by EverybodyHertz
That's a brilliant idea!
I need one too, glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way! :biggrin:

I'm doing AS OCR at the moment if that helps?:smile:

Have you got skype?
Original post by Super199
Have you got skype?

Yep :smile: What exam board are you on? I'm predicted a B+/A
Reply 11
Aqa but they are about the same anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yep :smile: What exam board are you on? I'm predicted a B+/A

Im with edexcel but not too much different from OCR. What's your username?
Reply 13
You can PM me your Skype

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Super199
Im with edexcel but not too much different from OCR. What's your username?

Thing is, my mum uses it and its filled with her family, I go online and I'm bombarded with calls and messages its so frustrating!:angry:

Have you got twitter instead?:colondollar:
Reply 15
Thing is, my mum uses it and its filled with her family, I go online and I'm bombarded with calls and messages its so frustrating!:angry:

Have you got twitter instead?:colondollar:

I have facebook? If you have that, what's your name?
I don't have Facebook! I steer away from social networking, only have twitter and email :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Bbm or phone number will do. Other than that ill be straight with you and tell you I won't accept
Twitter can't be used
Kik is also available

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest