The Student Room Group

AQA Business Unit 1 - Revision notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Ok thanks
Original post by Revel
I've attached my Unit 1 notes, which got me full marks in the exam, for anybody who is studying AQA A Level BUSS1.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS2 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

If you have downloaded these notes, I would appreciate it if you replied with a quick comment on this thread to keep it bumped so that others can see. Please also rep me if I've helped :smile:

Edit: BUSS1 notes have now been re-uploaded. Good luck 2015 students!

--

Thanks so so so much your a star
Original post by Revel
I've attached my Unit 1 notes, which got me full marks in the exam, for anybody who is studying AQA A Level BUSS1.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

Here are my BUSS2 Notes: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2651481

If you have downloaded these notes, I would appreciate it if you replied with a quick comment on this thread to keep it bumped so that others can see. Please also rep me if I've helped :smile:

--

Great notes, thanks!! :smile:
Original post by Revel

--

Thank you!! have you got the buss 2 notes?
Notes are fab, really helpful!! :smile: if you have any BUSS 2 notes that would be awesome! thanks a billion :smile: x
Hiya, unfortunately I cannot access these notes and I'd really like to have a look, it pops up with a message saying the file is damaged. But I'll try accessing it again at home. Thanks! You are amazing though!
(edited 9 years ago)
This seems to be a recurring issue. Try clearing your cache/history.

It didn't seem to help. Are you sure there's no issues with the link?
Thanks! :yeah::yeah:
do you have BUSS2 notes? thank you so much:smile:
Literally the best thing EVER! I cannot thank you enough! Got my Unit 1 mock tomorrow and Unit 2 on Thursday and these are going to come in so helpful (just wish I'd have found them the earlier than the night before :wink:) ps I made an account just to comment this because you deserve it so much! Major props :smile:
Your BUSS1 ones were really helpful, thank you so much! Could you link me to the BUSS2 ones, I can't seem to find them? Thanks again :smile:
Thanks.
Original post by BusinessLover18
Hiya, unfortunately I cannot access these notes and I'd really like to have a look, it pops up with a message saying the file is damaged. But I'll try accessing it again at home. Thanks! You are amazing though!

if you still can't access it, I can send it to you if you want?
Reply 113
Original post by Revel

--

Hi there i don't seem to be able to find or download buss 2 notes
Could you send them to me please? I can't access the BUSS2 notes, thank you.
I have the Unit 2 notes.
thank you!
Reply 117
can you please post the notes for unit 2! I cant find them.. and unit 1 notes are very helpful thank you
Reply 118
thank you so so so much!
Original post by Revel

--

Thank you so much for the notes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending