The Student Room Group
Reply 1
There are no excuses.
On a general note,if there were no children the world would cease to exist and we would ultimately die out.
Reply 2
...I don't get your question; are you saying that there's a serious idea standing in society that is "if we don't have kids then the paedophiles will have nobody to rape - so let's not have children"?
Reply 3
Original post by Retro Soul
There are no excuses.

Most people would agree

Original post by Retro Soul
On a general note,if there were no children the world would cease to exist and we would ultimately die out.

True. Is that an excuse???
Reply 4
Original post by Monkey.Man
...I don't get your question; are you saying that there's a serious idea standing in society that is "if we don't have kids then the paedophiles will have nobody to rape - so let's not have children"?

I'll answer yours if you answer mine
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
To be absolutely, utterly sure about preventing this sort of thing, we should probably just kill ourselves now.

After you, OP.

Spoiler

You've done this before.

It was weird then, and it's weird now.
This threads been done before.

The point is that people often say "child rape is the most horrible thing and should be prevented"

One way to prevent child rape is to have zero children an obviously stupid suggestion. So in this case the continuation of the human race is a higher priority than preventing child rape

My understanding of the question is where is the point where a solution is deemed realistic or sensible.
What realistic circumstance could possibly justify this?
Reply 9
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
What realistic circumstance could possibly justify this?

You mean child rape? Don't think there is one.

Latest

Trending

Trending