The Student Room Group

Could I be pregnant???

A couple of weeks ago, a guy I’m seeing and I got a little too playful. We agreed to wait a few more months before we have sex, so there was no intercourse, and we didn’t make any direct skin-to-skin contact down there. Whatever happened, there was always atleast one layer of cloth between us, but idk if that was enough.

It’s been 2 weeks but I’m worried about the possibility that I still could’ve gotten pregnant.
I’m really worried, I live in a part of the world where this isn’t acceptable under any circumstances.
Original post by Anonymous #1
A couple of weeks ago, a guy I’m seeing and I got a little too playful. We agreed to wait a few more months before we have sex, so there was no intercourse, and we didn’t make any direct skin-to-skin contact down there. Whatever happened, there was always atleast one layer of cloth between us, but idk if that was enough.

It’s been 2 weeks but I’m worried about the possibility that I still could’ve gotten pregnant.
I’m really worried, I live in a part of the world where this isn’t acceptable under any circumstances.

Dont worry, theres no way you could get pregnant like this, even if he came and it got on you, you still wouldnt be able to get pregnant, especially considering you said there was always at least one layer of clothes between you.
Thank you for your post. I’m sorry to hear about your situation. What you described sounds really distressing, you deserve to feel safe and can understand this must be really triggering for you. Do continue to reach out for support where you can.
You may want to contact women's aid. They are a national organisation that operate local centres for women who have experiences similar to yours. URL: https://www.womensaid.org.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest