The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Ba Photography September 2014

I have confirmed my place at Coventry to study photography and as i have an unconditional offer i'll definitely be going :smile:
Has anyone else firmed their decision to study this course yet?
Reply 1
I haven't confirmed my place yet but I also have an unconditional for photography and am planning on confirming it soon! :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I confirmed my place there a few weeks ago :smile: If you search something along the lines of BA Photography Coventry 2014 on facebook there is a group with current students and you can ask questions or whetever! Apparently we will get set a task to do over Summer!
Reply 3
I confirmed mine the other day, literally so excited! Ah thankyou! I will do that! Any idea which accommodation you are gunna apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Bubby94
I confirmed mine the other day, literally so excited! Ah thankyou! I will do that! Any idea which accommodation you are gunna apply for?

Same :smile: I think i will apply to Singer Hall! What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Midd11
Same :smile: I think i will apply to Singer Hall! What about you?

I'm thinking about liberty point, but singer hall as my second, finding it hard to decide, add me on Facebook if you want.. Bethany crisp :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Bubby94
I'm thinking about liberty point, but singer hall as my second, finding it hard to decide, add me on Facebook if you want.. Bethany crisp :smile:

When applying, if we have to put down more than one accommodation then i will choose both of them! I liked liberty point when i went on the tour but its much more expensive just for the en suite i think! And will do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest