The Student Room Group
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds

Official Leeds Arts University Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Leeds Arts University Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Leeds Arts University.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi! I'm applying for BA Animation, I sent off my portfolio last week and i'm waiting on a response :smile: If anyone's received an offer yet or know how long it'll take i'd love to know lol
Leeds Arts University
Leeds Arts University
Leeds
Original post by Snapshoot
Hi! I'm applying for BA Animation, I sent off my portfolio last week and i'm waiting on a response :smile: If anyone's received an offer yet or know how long it'll take i'd love to know lol

Hey! Our Admissions team try to process applications within four weeks of receiving your work, so you should head back from them shortly. If you have any other questions specific to your application, you can get in touch with them directly at [email protected].🙂
I've applied for fine art in October and sent in my portfolio by my deadline in November - i was wondering if anyone has heard back yet or started getting offers? I haven't had anything 😭
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've applied for fine art in October and sent in my portfolio by my deadline in November - i was wondering if anyone has heard back yet or started getting offers? I haven't had anything 😭

Hi! It's great to hear you've applied for our BA (Hons) Fine Art course. You can contact our Admissions team at [email protected], they can answer any questions about your application. Good luck! 🙂
Anybody heard anything back for the Marketing Communications course?

Quick Reply

Latest