The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Official Ravensbourne University London 2024 Applicants

Hey everyone! :wavey:

Welcome to the Official Ravensbourne University London applicant thread for 2024-2025.

Join the chat and meet other students applying at Ravensbourne. :five:

If you are thinking about applying or already have applied to Ravensbourne University London for 2024-2025 then this chat is for you.

Here are some icebreaker questions to get you started

1. What course have you applied/are you applying for?

2. What subjects did you study/are you studying now?

3. Are you already living in London?

4. What are you most excited or nervous about?

Feel free to ask us any questions too! We'll be happy to support and point you in the right direction. :smartass:
I have applied for BA in digital photography and I’m currently studying photography, health and social care and psychology at A-level. I’m not living in London :smile:
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have applied for BA in digital photography and I’m currently studying photography, health and social care and psychology at A-level. I’m not living in London :smile:

We can't wait to have you in the mix! :grin:
Original post by RavensbourneRep
Hey everyone! :wavey:
Welcome to the Official Ravensbourne University London applicant thread for 2024-2025.
Join the chat and meet other students applying at Ravensbourne. :five:
If you are thinking about applying or already have applied to Ravensbourne University London for 2024-2025 then this chat is for you.
Here are some icebreaker questions to get you started
1. What course have you applied/are you applying for?
2. What subjects did you study/are you studying now?
3. Are you already living in London?
4. What are you most excited or nervous about?
Feel free to ask us any questions too! We'll be happy to support and point you in the right direction. :smartass:

Ive applied for character design and concept art. I studied games design at college and i am living in london. Im most excited about meeting likeminded people :smile:
Original post by MangaFury
Ive applied for character design and concept art. I studied games design at college and i am living in london. Im most excited about meeting likeminded people :smile:

That sounds fantastic!! You'll be sure to find a community filled with like-minded individuals who share your enthusiasm for creativity and design at Ravensbourne 👾

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending