The Student Room Group

Royal Holloway University of London or University of Dundee?

Sorry if this is wrong topic or whatever but I'm new here, anyways I'm going to be studying International Business with a year in business for work experience. I've been debating on whether to go to Royal Holloway or University of Dundee. Im studying abroad right now in Asia for High School (expatriate) but about to graduate later this year and I've got conditional offers from both universities. I've heard that employers will be more impressed if you attend Uni in Scotland but I'm not sure. I want to get your views on how the universities compare in all factors and what is more impressive for an employer in the future.

Btw even though I am living in Asia right now, I got home status for both but since I'm Scottish I have to pay 1820 pounds each term in UoD where in Royal Holloway I have to pay 9000 pounds each term. Please try not to include money in your answers because I have enough money to pay for university without student loans but it may come into being the deciding factor. Sorry for long post, Please help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending