The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Red Fox
That's a good shout I might make some flashcards now:tongue:

Flashcards are the way forward! :P
Do you ever come across a point when you know what you're doing wrong but you cannot fix it instantaneously? And it just keeps happening? :rolleyes:
Reply 21
Thank you, however you missed my Philosophy and Ethics :P (hate to be a pain in the bottom) :rolleyes:
Reply 22
NOOOOOOOOOOO I WAITED TOO LONG AND MY PHONE D/C'D AT A CRITICAL MOMENT
and only now I got to a computer :'(

I thought fo sho I had 10000 :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by Leechayy
Flashcards are the way forward! :P
Do you ever come across a point when you know what you're doing wrong but you cannot fix it instantaneously? And it just keeps happening? :rolleyes:

I've never made them before! And yeah my teacher has gone through the mistakes I make on the electricity stuff and I just make the same mistakes again:tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by Red Fox
I've never made them before! And yeah my teacher has gone through the mistakes I make on the electricity stuff and I just make the same mistakes again:tongue:

index.jpg
Reply 25
index.jpg

Reached today's limit for rep haha but yep:tongue:
Reply 26
Mark II, lookin' smexy.

For some reason I'm not in the Economics list. Please could you add me, I'm on AQA. :biggrin: Also, it might be better to fuse the 'Politics' and the 'Government and Politics' lists. I'm 99% sure they're the same thing. :wink:
Reply 27
Despite me being on the last thread I'm still not under my subjects :frown:

Maths, F.Maths & Chemistry all EdExcel and OCR for Biology (however I'm still doing it solely because my entrance fees have been paid or I would have dropped it - whoops!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Red Fox
Reached today's limit for rep haha but yep:tongue:

I know that feel too :/
:wink:
Reply 29
Original post by curved
Despite me being on the last thread I'm still not under my subjects :frown:

Maths, F.Maths & Chemistry all EdExcel and OCR for Biology (however I'm still doing it solely because my entrance fees have been paid or I would have dropped it - whoops!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not on any list either, though more because I don't know any of my exam boards :tongue:
Why hey there :smug:
Nobody quotes me in :colonhash:

(also I appear to be missing from the Further Maths - OCR - section)
:zomg:

Natural Sciences at Cambridge just seems perfect :frown: too perfect.

But I can't choose between modules :eek:
Reply 33
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:zomg:

Natural Sciences at Cambridge just seems perfect :frown: too perfect.

But I can't choose between modules :eek:

Do ALL the modules :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tara8000
Do ALL the modules :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can pick 3 of about the 6 I want :colone:

Christ's or Emmanuel?:moon:
Reply 35
Can pick 3 of about the 6 I want :colone:

Christ's or Emmanuel?:moon:

In what way would applying to a separate university affect my chances to making an open application? It seems if I applied to where I'd wanna go (Pembroke, Emmanuel) then competition would be brutal so would it be best to make an open application?

So confused?:lolwut:
In what way would applying to a separate university affect my chances to making an open application? It seems if I applied to where I'd wanna go (Pembroke, Emmanuel) then competition would be brutal so would it be best to make an open application?

So confused?:lolwut:

No, basically...

If you make an open application, they just allocate you to a random college based on which college needs its numbers filled.

Then it's as if you applied directly to that college.

Way I see it. Apply to your favourite but don't get to held up on it, if you're good you'll get in. If you are good but not for that college, they will pool you!
Reply 37
No, basically...

If you make an open application, they just allocate you to a random college based on which college needs its numbers filled.

Then it's as if you applied directly to that college.

Way I see it. Apply to your favourite but don't get to held up on it, if you're good you'll get in. If you are good but not for that college, they will pool you!

!
Okayy, if I get onto the Sutton Trust, I'll be able to make a better decision then :smile: I've never been to Cambridge before to visit as I live about 85 miles away :colondollar:

Thanks again :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
!
Okayy, if I get onto the Sutton Trust, I'll be able to make a better decision then :smile: I've never been to Cambridge before to visit as I live about 85 miles away :colondollar:

Thanks again :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never been either :colondollar:

I want to visit!
Reply 39
I've never been either :colondollar:

I want to visit!

And so we shall, one day :biggrin:
You applied for the Sutton trust summer school?

Latest