The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Buddy up to rent near Aston uni?

Hi

I was wondering if there is anyone who is looking to buddy up to rent walking distance to Aston uni. Halls is too expensive and I really doint want all my student loan to go on rent. There is two of us and we are looking for 2-4 people to live with. We are both socailable and like the usual stuff like going out, cinema, restaurants etc... We are looking for people are clean, tidy and respectful and not having parties every night.

I would put my phone number on here, but Im dont want spam calls. If you sound like something your looking for too, please PM me with your details.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by mimilovell
Hi

I was wondering if there is anyone who is looking to buddy up to rent walking distance to Aston uni. Halls is too expensive and I really doint want all my student loan to go on rent. There is two of us and we are looking for 2-4 people to live with. We are both socailable and like the usual stuff like going out, cinema, restaurants etc... We are looking for people are clean, tidy and respectful and not having parties every night.

I would put my phone number on here, but Im dont want spam calls. If you sound like something your looking for too, please PM me with your details.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

I might be interested, but I'm up in Perry Barr so it'd depend how long it'd take to get to there.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
You know the 33 bus that takes you from city Centre to Perry barr campus, the house just up the road from the main road. To be more specific about a few minutes into the bus journey you will see the big Royal Mail depo on one side and a shopping centre on a the other side. The house is just there. So its really quick and easy to get to both City centre and Perry Barr campus. There is also a direct bus from here to take you to JQ campus, or you can walk there. I hope this is suitable for you.

Quick Reply

Latest