The Student Room Group

Looking for a room to rent manchester

Looking for a room to rent double bed with en suite preferably but I dont mind sharing a bathroom. I would like to live with females only and live close to manchester metropolitan university as I will be studying there.
Hi! I’m also looking for a flat, have you been able to find anything? I’m looking at buddying up and hopefully renting a flat sooner rather than later because my course starts on 11th September!!?
Reply 2
Hi! I have been looking on spareroom but not many replies yet. Im definitely down to buddy up. I want to rent a flat sooner rather than later too. What are you looking for? What uni are you at and what course are you on?
Original post by aliyasabs
Hi! I have been looking on spareroom but not many replies yet. Im definitely down to buddy up. I want to rent a flat sooner rather than later too. What are you looking for? What uni are you at and what course are you on?

Hi, I’ve been looking too! I’m going to University of Law to study the the LPC, what about you? Yeah I agree, I’ve booked in some viewings to go and see some flats on Monday if you PM me we could buddy up and find somewhere together?
Original post by aliyasabs

Hi, It's not letting me respond to your PM :frown: no idea why. Soooo, I'll just have to reply on here! Are you starting your undergrad degree then? Also I've been looking at 2 bedroom flats in the city mainly with a budget of £800PCM - what about you? You can PM me your response if you want!
Reply 5
Hi, Oh god no worries haha, Yes I am first year, That sounds perfect. Mainly looking for flats where I don't have too live with too many people as I hated that in my foundation year. Also a similar budget too. Maybe we can follow each other on a social media platform easier to chat as I dont get notifs on here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending