The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Advice about a-level results day! HELP!

Hi i'm going on holiday the day after i get my a-level results for a week do you think this will be a problem? or do you think that i will be able to get everything sorted on results day? For all you who 've already been through this how long did it take you to get everything done?(when do you get accomodation form, csp form etc.).
Help! I'm really starting to freak out that i'm gonna be stuck with the worst accomodation etc.
Thanks!!!
You should have already had accommodation forms from your firm and insurance choices and unless you did really **** then it should be a case of ringing up the uni to confirm and sending off the bit of paper that says you accept the place.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Thanks that makes me feel a bit better! hopefully they should accept me and i won't have done absolutely terrible!
Once you've got somewhere as a firm choice they HAVE to hold it for you legally till the first day of term, so I was told anyway!!!
Reply 4
Didn't you send your accomodation form off in may?
Reply 5
yeah i did but i heard somewhere that you get sent another one once your place has been confirmed where you put direct debit details on etc. but are you already allocated your accomodation when they send you this? i hope so!
Reply 6
Yeah. I'd say so. :cool:

Do you have any relatives that could go in and check out your post? neighbours? then just phone you and ask for the details to fill in?
Reply 7
oh yeah i'll get my grandma do that. thanks i didn't think of that!

Latest