The Student Room Group

can I send my UCAS application before doing the LNAT?

even though Im not an early applicant, I still want to finish my personal statement and UCAS stuff as early as I can so Im not stressed. However, I feel like I need more time to revise for the LNAT so I might do it at the end of October. Am I able to send off my UCAS application before sitting the LNAT?
Original post by Hahaha2006
even though Im not an early applicant, I still want to finish my personal statement and UCAS stuff as early as I can so Im not stressed. However, I feel like I need more time to revise for the LNAT so I might do it at the end of October. Am I able to send off my UCAS application before sitting the LNAT?

LNAT results: For all Admissions Tests taken before 20th October, the universities that require the LNAT will receive the result directly from the test provider on the 21st October. On any day after 20th October, your test result will be sent directly to the LNAT universities within 24 hours of you taking the test.
Yes
Reply 2
Yes, you can. But as the Unis will have to wait until they get your LNAT result until they can assess your application, it doesnt actually help much - either you or the Universities you have applied to.

Unless you are applying to Oxford/Cambridge there is no advantage at all with an early application.

My advice is to always wait until November - so that you are certain of your 5 choices alongside your A level performance, and so that you have had the chance to go to Uni Open Days, listen to the subject presentations and think carefully about what you are doing, rather than going at it at full pelt and later regretting what you have done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending