The Student Room Group

9/11 documentary about the HOAX - Numberous, damning points and pieces of evidence!!!

You need to go to google video and watch loosechange 2nd edition because this pretty much proves the whole thing was a hoax. The wtc collapsed in just over 8.4 seconds which is approxiamtely the same speed that it would take for an object to reach the ground if dropped fom the same height - therefore the collapse happened at almost freefall speed.

Physics and engineering shows this cannot happen to a steel and concrete biuilding unless the building is exploded all down it's length. This is because the energy of each floor crashing to the next floor diminishes through impact which would cause pausing and delays and a slow down of the collapse. Both building collapses look identical to a demolition.

On the documentary there is visual, audio and seismic evidence of the explosions in the twin towers. The entire video makes a plethora of points about the inconsistencies with the whole day of 9/11. You must watch the whole documentary (the first 12 mins arent as important though) and you will see for yourself what happened.

For me one of the most damning aspects of the WTC is that Marvin Bush was head of security until his contract ran out on september the 10th!!! This we know from Barabara Bush's book - that is how the explosives were able to be put into the building without any problem from authorities. Bomb detecting dogs were removed 2 weeks before the faked 'attack'. There are so many more points i could tell you of.

The bush dynasty is made on NAZI money made in the 40's and 50's by George bush's grandpa (i think, he was related anyway) - this money was how they made there fortune by investing it in oil and MUNITIONS industries. A war would suit george fine as he is only siphoning off taxpayers money into his own pocket bu creating booming munitions production.

Investigate this people - the British government is taking part in an illegal war and it has to stop. A national enquiry should be made into the decision to go to war using this new evidence: Watch this documentary it is a new one (april 2006) and has cool music too:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loosechange&hl=en

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's your proof? Documents that you can't even make out, that you can't even tell if they're real and some google earth images.
Reply 2
Aliens killed JFK and Princess Diana faked the moon landing.

Are you in training to be a cabbie?
ryan750
You need to go to google video and watch loosechange 2nd edition because this pretty much proves the whole thing was a hoax. The wtc collapsed in just over 8.4 seconds which is approxiamtely the same speed that it would take for an object to reach the ground if dropped fom the same height - therefore the collapse happened at almost freefall speed.

Physics and engineering shows this cannot happen to a steel and concrete biuilding unless the building is exploded all down it's length. This is because the energy of each floor crashing to the next floor diminishes through impact which would cause pausing and delays and a slow down of the collapse. Both building collapses look identical to a demolition.

On the documentary there is visual, audio and seismic evidence of the explosions in the twin towers. The entire video makes a plethora of points about the inconsistencies with the whole day of 9/11. You must watch the whole documentary (the first 12 mins arent as important though) and you will see for yourself what happened.

For me one of the most damning aspects of the WTC is that Marvin Bush was head of security until his contract ran out on september the 10th!!! This we know from Barabara Bush's book - that is how the explosives were able to be put into the building without any problem from authorities. Bomb detecting dogs were removed 2 weeks before the faked 'attack'. There are so many more points i could tell you of.

The bush dynasty is made on NAZI money made in the 40's and 50's by George bush's grandpa (i think, he was related anyway) - this money was how they made there fortune by investing it in oil and MUNITIONS industries. A war would suit george fine as he is only siphoning off taxpayers money into his own pocket bu creating booming munitions production.

Investigate this people - the British government is taking part in an illegal war and it has to stop. A national enquiry should be made into the decision to go to war using this new evidence: Watch this documentary it is a new one (april 2006) and has cool music too:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loosechange&hl=en

This old Chestnut AGAIN?
Reply 4
ryan750
A national enquiry should be made into the decision to go to war using this new evidence: Watch this documentary it is a new one (april 2006) and has cool music too:

I think that says it all.
and another thread on the CIA did it, its all a big coverup.

WE KNOW IT WAS. But thier never going to admit it are they. Its up there with lee harvey oswald acted alone and niel armstrong was the first man on the moon
BlackHawk
That's your proof? Documents that you can't even make out, that you can't even tell if they're real and some google earth images.

:rofl: My thoughts exactly!
AARGH!:banghead:

What a revelation. Because no-ones ever mentioned Loose Change before.

WE ALREADY KNOW!
Reply 8
Loose change was the best documentary exposing the facts of 9/11
I like other one that exposed the holocaust !!
dumb ppl believe what they hear & see on TV . about 1.1 jews died in the nazi champers ! cant remember the title of that documentary though
There's another thread knocking about where profesh posted a link to a site that categorically pwned loosechange, go check it out OP
Reply 10
You also might want to look into the 150 israeli spies arrested just after 9/11 and the bias US zionist media made sure that was supressed.
http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=109137&ran=12893
http://www.freelancestar.com/News/FLS/2006/082006/08132006/213605
Reply 11
ryan750

You know, it would just be so easier to go to New York and take one gigantic piss on the graves of the innocent people who perished on that day.

The great injustice is not whether or not the US government had any involvement in this, its how and why people would want to hijack some planes and crash them into a public building in the name of Islam.

Maybe if people could allude to these facts and started to clear up these problems we would have far less violence and terrorism in the world and far less conspiracy theorists with half a brain...
Reply 13
Its funny how they dont show this stuff on tv
Reply 14
ryan750
You need to go to google video and watch loosechange 2nd edition because this pretty much proves the whole thing was a hoax. Blah, blah, blah. Speculation. Blah, blah, blah. Conjecture. Blah, blah, blah. Ad nauseam.

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html
told ya
Reply 16
Pyroclastic flows (the clouds of smoke that were created as the twin towers collapsed) are often seen in volcanic explosions and demolitions. They are only caused by very hot gases that cause their spread in this manner. Burning jet fuel and collapsing pieces of concrete and steel DO NOT SCIENTIFICALLY have nough energy to cause high enough temperatures and pressure to create a pyroclastic flow.

The building collapsed at almost freefall speed which is SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE if the pancake theory is to be true as it relies on impacts of each floor into one another to create the chain of collapse. The building has 47 CENTRAL STEEL STRUTS almost a quarter of a mile high which are not obliterated by other pieces of steel and concrete. These WOULD have been left behind after a collapse unless they were also SMASHED BY EXPLOSIVES.

The pentagon has the most sophisticated anit missile/aircraft defense in the world. There is a law that has stood for 50 years that prevents air traffic to enter this airspace unless it is a military aircraft that emits a transponder signal that allows it do so. The pentagon crash was a 16 foot hole until the rest of the wall above the hole collapsed. A BOEING 747 does not vaporise when it crashes - it leaves wings, engines large pieces of fuselage. A BOEING 747 would have made much more damage than a pretty 16 foot hole.

I am ashamed to see how many british people here aren't able to see the fatal, numerous and obvious flaws with the STORY we were sold by the media. For whatever reason these people wish to either remain ignorant (by not watching the documentary with an open mind ie. not clinging onto the cover-up the government sold us) or have other agendas. Perhaps they just enjoy trying to debunk a theory by using feeble, unsubstantiated and moronic statements that don't say anything except that they are idiots.

The people who have watched this documentary and various others will see how too many pieces of the puzzle don't fit together. Marvin bush, silverstein, flight 93 also pulverised to leave no trace (the second time in history, first being the pentagon crash - yea right), seismic data showing demoilition type explosions, the exercises that NORAD were carryiing out that day:

The air defence of the USA on sept. 11th were carrying out an exercise that simulated several hijacking attempts. This was done by adding false radar blips to the actual radar screens. 22 attempts were simulated meaning they had no idea which ones could have possibly actually been happening. it didn't matter much anyway because half the jets were deployed to alaska and canada for an exercise simulating a cold-war type attack, and others deployed to south carolina for another exercise. The man in charge of these operations was DICK CHENEY.

The 9/11 commision report was only given $3 million dollars to carry out an investigation to what happened. The challenger disaster recieved $50 million dollars. Later on it was demanded that more money was given for the report but the amaount never rose above $15 million dollars. The report was carried out by people who are integrated into Bush's administration and are essentially his lapdogs. The report was full of lies, falsified information and feeble explanations as to why the things happened the way they did.

There are many many more points that could be made - but oh no, if you are happy with your pancake theory of collapse of TWC, that building 7 of the complex had to be 'pulled' (demoilished on that day - how did they have time to do that with raging fires still happening, huh?) perhaps because the DoD, CIA, and other agencies that work there had to get rid of the operation center evidence for the whole day. If you are happy that in fallujah 2000 people approx hav been killed and the whole city has been levelled and contaminated with radiation which is spreading around the atmosphere as we speak. The radiation used in american combat is at a level that causes soldiers to come home and have offspring that are deformed due to genetic mutations of the sperm.

The radiation levels correlate to an exponential rise in autistic children around the world. Cancer is epidemic because of this radiation. If you would like the world to continue to work how it is - then by all means defend your precious stories sold to you by the government and media (cnn, fox news and others have big partners in the government) to allow them to get rich and invade whichever country they wish.

Watch the documentaries and investigate on the net to find out the truth of 9/11, spread the truth and JUSTICE will come sooner. The more people that demand an INDEPENDANT investigation, the more likely it is to happen. The government works for us, we dont work for them.
Reply 17

profesh i study physics and i don't think that a building made of steel and concrete falling in approx free fall speed equates to anything other than a demolition using SCIENTIFIC calculations. That is all i will say because i don't have time for people that are obviously derranged if they can't see what science is saying. Plus u have 10 warning points - so you are obviously a very credible person to listen to.

This thread has received alot of stupid comments that make alot of people believe that the conspiracy is ridiculous - but all a person needs to do is listen for themselves rather than listen to people who most likely haven't watched the documentary and/or have other agendas.

Please people watch the whole thing - all the points i have made in my posts in this thread are what is contained in the overwhelming evidence against the story the government wants us to believe. Don't listen to people that don't actually have any counter points to make - because so far all the negative comments haven't actually provided any facts to backup their counter claims.

I have provided several FACTS about the 9/11 conspiracy so i think it's pretty clear as to who might be speaking the truth.

I won't be responding to morons that make idiotic comments (some of whom just want to have an argument for entertainment).
What does numberous mean? :biggrin:
Reply 19
freshestkid
What does numberous mean? :biggrin:

yes, well... it was 1.14 am at the time and i rushed my typing out. :wink: Bumpety bump

Latest

Trending

Trending