Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I get tired rapidly when im studying ... I dont know why but I think about confusion. ... so how can l manage that .... and sometimes I think about oxygen cylinder in my room ????
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meega)
    I get tired rapidly when im studying ... I dont know why but I think about confusion. ... so how can l manage that .... and sometimes I think about oxygen cylinder in my room ????
    Well, I don't go with the oxygen cylinder unless your room is indeed poorly ventilated

In any case, however, most people tire during study. The trick is to do an activity in between studying, that relates indirectly to the study but is enjoyable as well. For instance, when you have been at a topic for too long, do something else to take your mind off it. There are many study games and fun fact books out there, which can help you. Making or reading comics can help as well.

Don't fret and don't freak out with your studies. While you should clear your concepts, you should also get time for your hobbies and stuff.

I hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.