The Student Room Group
I got a U!! :frown:

I was working at Bc and Cs class, so I was pretty gutted! I actually thought I'd done ok as well :rolleyes:
Reply 2
Oh no... how did that affect your overall grade? Sounds to me like you had a dodgy examiner... I find it hard to believe you got a U after working at grade B and C throughout the year. I really hope your teacher can get a re-mark!
How did you do in the other units?
Reply 3
I got 100/120 which i was well pleased with. :smile: Also quite suprised as i thought we were badly prepared for the exam - hadnt spent much time on in at all in lessons.
We didnt do a mock paper, but i remember thinking the questions were quite fair. :smile:
Laus
Oh no... how did that affect your overall grade? Sounds to me like you had a dodgy examiner... I find it hard to believe you got a U after working at grade B and C throughout the year. I really hope your teacher can get a re-mark!
How did you do in the other units?

I got C, C, C, D, E,U, which was a D average. I thought I had improved so much this year!

my teacher is looking into getting the whole class remarked, because the grades were so dodgy. He marks exams scripts himself, so he's going to get the scripts back before he sends them for a re-mark
Reply 5
Sounds like a good idea. A re-mark could be the difference between a C and a D grade. Don't fret too much though - D is still good pass grade. It's better than an E :smile: Let us know how things turn out

Congratulations Emma!
I think they should have done more prep for the synoptic paper - just to put our worried minds at rest!

What is everyone going to do now? - work? Uni? gap year?

Still keep the thread going! It's just interesting to know what my fellow philosophers have lined up
I'm gap yearing, then off to chester uni hopefully. yourself?
Reply 7
I did the AQA one and got 111/120, which was a shock as I thought it went badly! Anybody else do AQA? How did you do?
Reply 8
I got 95/120 - damn one mark off an A! But 90/90 in both the other two. And to be fair I'd never actually written a practice synoptic essay so I was probably lacking technique
Reply 9
i was so shocked at unit 5- thought i at least got an A in that paper.... however i got 65/90!! but i got 104/120 in synoptic, which was a shock as well seeing as i thought i got way less!

Latest

Trending

Trending