The Student Room Group

OCR A-level Religious Studies Paper 1 (H573/01) - 10th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

OCR A-level Religious Studies Paper 1: Philosophy of Religion (H573/01) - 10th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 10th June 2024 AM
Length: 2h

Good luck!
Click here to find exam discussions for other A-level subjects

Hello, I am flowersinmyhair. I'm aiming to get an A in RS and my least favourite part of philosophy is religious language. Philosophy is my strongest paper of the course 😀.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Hello, I am flowersinmyhair. I'm aiming to get an A in RS and my least favourite part of philosophy is religious language. Philosophy is my strongest paper of the course 😀.

I’m also aiming to get an A - I’d say my least fav topic is nature of God and my fav is the ontological argument 🫶
Original post by Vincent Carousel
I’m also aiming to get an A - I’d say my least fav topic is nature of God and my fav is the ontological argument 🫶
My favourite part is probably the problem of evil or the soul
Does anyone remember what was on the 2024 papers?
Original post by rural-ream
Does anyone remember what was on the 2024 papers?
No because they've not happened yet

To get things back on track for the philosophy paper a bit - technically, according to Boethius & Anselm's views on time - the 2024 exam has indeed not yet happened within time. However, within eternity it always happens.
Original post by Joe312
To get things back on track for the philosophy paper a bit - technically, according to Boethius & Anselm's views on time - the 2024 exam has indeed not yet happened within time. However, within eternity it always happens.
I'm not God though so I can't see that for myself

Sorry I meant 2023?
Sorry I meant 2023?
I don't know the answer to that either
Sorry I meant 2023?

It was on The verification principle, augustine's theodicy, William James on religious experience and Descartes' view of the soul.

However you're probably asking this to try and predict what's going to come up. I wouldn't recommend that for OCR - they have repeated topics on consecutive years before!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending