The Student Room Group

Synoptic Question - Psychology AQA GCSE

Hi! I was wondering wether the synoptic question we could get in P1 could be based on both P1 and P2 content? If so I'd need to go over all the content of P2 once more before I sit my first exam as opposed to solely focusing on P1 until then
Hope that makes sense, thank you in advance :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by - noodles -
Hi! I was wondering wether the synoptic question we could get in P1 could be based on both P1 and P2 content? If so I'd need to go over all the content of P2 once more before I sit my first exam as opposed to solely focusing on P1 until then

Hey for AQA the only topic that appears on all three exams is research methods- although research methods is biggest in paper 2 :smile:

Paper 1:
Psychopathology
Memory
Social Influence
Attachment
Research methods

Paper 2:
Biopsychology
Approaches
Research Methods (half the paper)
Reply 2
Original post by - noodles -

Hey there! I believe there could be a P2 topic in a P1 synoptic essay but I don't think it's worth studying P2 as it is unlikely! Hope this helps :smile: Good luck in your exam :biggrin:
Reply 3
Sorry I realised this is for GCSE not A-Level so please ignore what I said!

Original post by emma543
Hey for AQA the only topic that appears on all three exams is research methods- although research methods is biggest in paper 2 :smile:

Paper 1:
Psychopathology
Memory
Social Influence
Attachment
Research methods

Paper 2:
Biopsychology
Approaches
Research Methods (half the paper)
Reply 4
Anyone done with their exam??