The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Studying at greenwich without math fs 2

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to ask you an information regarding my application next year. My name is MAJEDUL MAHI RAHMAN and I have applied for the above course at your University through my college and UCAS's help.

My query is regarding functional skills requirements. I saw back then that I could enter with a FS English Level 2 and FS Math Level 2. I have been given an overall D*D*D in my BTEC Extended Diploma in IT course on the relevant subject to enter with this UNI. My Student Finance has been already approved too.

I was wondering whether I can still study at this University in case I don't get to achieve my FS Math level 2 this year in my college? I have been studying hard and did my best this year to get over 260 UCAS point and am really willing to give my best studying with you. My future depends on your reply to this email. Please can you check my profile and let me kindly know about it.

My classmate who applied for Greenwich said that he could still enter to his Gaming related course even if he can't achieve his English FS since he has already a GCSE in Math whereas I currently own a Level 1 FS in math but been trying all my best in doing the exam for FS level 2 Math. I also do own an A* for an A-level in Italian along with my FS English Level 2 already.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding the matter ASAP from a member of the staff. I already have Greenwich University as my insurance choice in my UCAS application as well. I was told on the email that they always look any given applications and most of the times is possible to attend without much complications as the UNi is open minded and always ready to help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending