The Student Room Group

Asian Outfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reluctant Economist
Pretty. This is the closest I could find to the one I was talking about!

During terim time and in other country. Parents aren't having it.

That's beautiful! Tbh I love all styles :biggrin:
Eurgh I'd hate that :redface:
Reply 61
I think that will be the least of their worries when I bring home a gora. Awks.

Fair dues! I always wanted to know how to tie them. They look cool. :tongue:

Oh dear, why would you do that :frown: do you not value your own life!? Your parents gonna kill you lol

My parents know, I'll probably have my grandfather/father make my wedding one :colondollar: not sure if I'd wear one when I'm older though.. I need to get a fatter face tbh :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yup, how did you know? :tongue:

He's amazing, I've seen other designs by him and they were similar. I'd love to go to India and get him to design my wedding dresses.
Isn't this outfit gorgeous. :biggrin:

J'adore! :love:
Original post by Biryani007
That's beautiful! Tbh I love all styles :biggrin:
Eurgh I'd hate that :redface:

I know! LA is supposed to be gorg during January as well. Parents. :rolleyes:
It looks incredibly tacky and frumpy. The colours don't compliment each other. In a word: I don't approve.
Original post by TheBBQ
Oh dear, why would you do that :frown: do you not value your own life!?

My parents know, I'll probably have my grandfather/father make my wedding one :colondollar: not sure if I'd wear one when I'm older though.. I need to get a fatter face tbh :redface:

I do value my own life. I don't know. I like them european boys. <3 Brown guys are awesome but I don't think they would be compatible with my lifestyle? Most of them are too traditional. Especially the ones I know.

They look awesome. I am going to youtube how to put on a turban :biggrin:

Original post by AlligatorSky
He's amazing, I've seen other designs by him and they were similar. I'd love to go to India and get him to design my wedding dresses.

Same. Some of them are just jaw droppingly gorgeous!

Original post by littlejellybird
J'adore! :love:

I know, right!
Reply 67
I love Asian outfits this one is with a modern twist and I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marky Mark
It looks incredibly tacky and frumpy. The colours don't compliment each other. In a word: I don't approve.

You are entitled to your own opinion but I like it so... :angry:
Reply 69
I do value my own life. I don't know. I like them european boys. <3 Brown guys are awesome but I don't think they would be compatible with my lifestyle? Most of them are too traditional. Especially the ones I know.

They look awesome. I am going to youtube how to put on a turban :biggrin:

Hmm fair enough, if you don't get killed by your parents for bringing a gora, invite me :rolleyes:

Loool you won't need to know how to do that if you marry a gora though :tongue:
Original post by Marwah_
I love Asian outfits this one is with a modern twist and I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really pretty! :biggrin: Very girly.
Reply 71
That's really pretty! :biggrin: Very girly.

My aim is to get made maybe that colour or either mint green or royal blue.. I'll post a pic when I do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Unlike most Brit Asians, I love my asian clothes way more than my 'english' clothes. I think they look pretty and even the casual styles can look more elegant and I'm just more comfortable in them. In terms of wedding clothes I definitely prefer the Asian look with bright, vibrant colours too.
Original post by TheBBQ
Hmm fair enough, if you don't get killed by your parents for bringing a gora, invite me :rolleyes:

Loool you won't need to know how to do that if you marry a gora though :tongue:

Haha I am all talk. Will probably marry a desi to appease the parents. :tongue: Although, they can disown me not kill me for bring a gora. Better than bringing a gore. Imagine having that talk with brown parents... Killing is a bit too extreme, no? :s-smilie:

Nah, I still want to learn how to. Its cool. I tried to convince my friend to teach me but he thought I was taking the mick. :frown:
Original post by Tpos
Unlike most Brit Asians, I love my asian clothes way more than my 'english' clothes. I think they look pretty and even the casual styles can look more elegant and I'm just more comfortable in them. In terms of wedding clothes I definitely prefer the Asian look with bright, vibrant colours too.

They are pretty but do you wear them everyday? Sometimes I wear them to uni with boots. I get weird looks from people. I will try and find a picture!

Asian wedding dresses are GORGEOUS. :rolleyes:
Original post by Marwah_
My aim is to get made maybe that colour or either mint green or royal blue.. I'll post a pic when I do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mint would look beautiful! You should. I would love to see it. :smile:
But but.. tis so pretty!

This is LUSH! I have a black one that's similar. :ahee:
Original post by Mochassassin
This is LUSH! I have a black one that's similar. :ahee:

Oh wow, really? Still jelly! :tongue:
Original post by Tpos

I wear Asian clothes like this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 79
Haha I am all talk. Will probably marry a desi to appease the parents. :tongue: Although, they can disown me not kill me for bring a gora. Better than bringing a gore. Imagine having that talk with brown parents... Killing is a bit too extreme, no? :s-smilie:

Nah, I still want to learn how to. Its cool. I tried to convince my friend to teach me but he thought I was taking the mick. :frown:

Not all desis are that bad :tongue: Yeah I get you.. killing is extreme but sometimes it does happen :K:

Yeah because learning to tie one is pretty serious stuff for a girl! As if you're prepping to get married or something, that's why he probably didn't believe you. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest