The Student Room Group

How to compliment her

A girl I’ve been chatting with sent me a selfie. I like her but didn’t want ti be creepy. So I said she looked good. Do you think it’s not encouraging enough? Because I do want her to send it and I asked her once. But I don’t want to overdo it either. Pls help
Reply 1
(Original post by Anonymous)A girl I’ve been chatting with sent me a selfie. I like her but didn’t want ti be creepy. So I said she looked good. Do you think it’s not encouraging enough? Because I do want her to send it and I asked her once. But I don’t want to overdo it either. Pls help

tell her you think shes pretty, shell think its sweet. but don't say it in a creepy way.
Original post by Anonymous
A girl I’ve been chatting with sent me a selfie. I like her but didn’t want ti be creepy. So I said she looked good. Do you think it’s not encouraging enough? Because I do want her to send it and I asked her once. But I don’t want to overdo it either. Pls help

It may be "creepy" if you make a comment directly about her body (e.g. chest, legs, ass etc.).

Maybe comment on the outfit she's wearing, how her hair / make up is and how the whole outfit works for her. Girls put a lot of thought into their image etc, and when you can pick up on these small details, it's a "brownie point" for you.

Having said that, be careful not to overdo it, otherwise you'll sound more like the gay best friend lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending