The Student Room Group

Poll: Medical Undergraduates: How many A*s at GCSE did you get?

Poll

How many A*s at GCSE did you get?

BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE POLL YOU MUST BE STUDYING MEDICINE - PLEASE READ THE FULL POST

Hello,

I'm interested in how many A*s at GCSE you achieved and actually got into university to study Medicine.

Before you reply with possible hate, I know that GCSEs aren't everything - however, they do play a role in your application process and I believe that this thread would help enlighten people and possibly encourage them to study Medicine and the amount of A*s (if any) would help differentiate different universities so that people could help choose them in respect to their results.

Please post on the poll and use this template or a similar one:

GCSE results:
Amount of A*s:
Private/State (if other, state please):
International student?:
Names of university/universities that wanted you:
Any other relevant information:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
None
Hogwarts
I'm awesome!
Original post by Blood
Hello,

I'm interested in how many A*s at GCSE you achieved and actually got into university to study Medicine.

Before you reply with possible hate, I know that GCSEs aren't everything - however, they do play a role in your application process and I believe that this thread would help enlighten people and possibly encourage them to study Medicine and the amount of A*s (if any) would help differentiate different universities so that people could help choose them to their results.

Please post on the poll and use this template or a similar one:

GCSE results:
Amount of A*s:
Private/State (if other, state please):
Names of university/universities that wanted you:
Any other relevant information:

Mate you might as well look at the applicant profile thread, there's tonnes of pages and it has all the info there!
Reply 3
Original post by ameelia22
Mate you might as well look at the applicant profile thread, there's tonnes of pages and it has all the info there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending