The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hello?

Hey :smile: just wanted to ask is anyone staying in Taylor Court - Brantingham House? I've found that most people are in the Lawns or other houses of Taylor Court but I've not found anyone in the same house as me
Reply 1
Hello, I am :smile: Was starting to get a lil worried no one (well, no first years) are going to Taylor Court
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by HiNick
Hello, I am :smile: Was starting to get a lil worried no one (well, no first years) are going to Taylor Court

Yeah thats what I noticed, they were either staying in other houses or nit Taylor Court, I was panicking a bit aha :') what floor are you on?
Reply 3
Err, floor A? (does that sound right?) you? When you moving in outa interest??
Reply 4
BRANT0G5A, the woman on the phone said thats ground floor, room 5A or something :') (did you get something like this?) :smile: and the 20th of September, you?
Original post by emijay95
BRANT0G5A, the woman on the phone said thats ground floor, room 5A or something :') (did you get something like this?) :smile: and the 20th of September, you?

The A in the room they gave you can pretty much be ignored unless you've got a shared room (which I'm pretty sure they don't have any now). Basically the A is from when they did have shared rooms as for example one person would have 5A and the other 5B but since there isn't shared rooms anymore, it can just be ignored. (Assuming that the code works in the same way to the Lawns)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
BRANT015A And its my birthday on the 20th so I don't really want to go till after, but at least I know any time after that there will be people there :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Midnight Star
The A in the room they gave you can pretty much be ignored unless you've got a shared room (which I'm pretty sure they don't have any now). Basically the A is from when they did have shared rooms as for example one person would have 5A and the other 5B but since there isn't shared rooms anymore, it can just be ignored. (Assuming that the code works in the same way to the Lawns)

Oh right, I see, thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by HiNick
BRANT015A And its my birthday on the 20th so I don't really want to, but at least I know any time after that there will be people there :smile:

Yeah, of course there will :smile: whatever day you decide to move in on, some may still be moving in and in a similar situation :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest