The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 1

I cant get, on coz i cant figure what my password is, I just use the library computers, it's alot easier, except having to walk all the way there
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
home.lincoln.ac.uk

go to the library and go to the IT department ... i think on the second floor, they can sort it.
Reply 3
I managed to log in at the library , still cant get in from home thou.

Apparently i dont actually go to this university to have a timetable.

Yet another treck up all those stairs to the faculty office, humbug.
Reply 4
I am gonna sort out my account today! woo loan!
Reply 5
http://home.lincoln.ac.uk/

then pump in your student "account" number mine is 04xxxxxxx

yours probably will be 06xxxxxxx

then followed by your password. then timetable is found in the personal section of the VC
Reply 6
refoxed
http://home.lincoln.ac.uk/
then pump in your student "account" number mine is 04xxxxxxx
yours probably will be 06xxxxxxx
then followed by your password. then timetable is found in the personal section of the VC

how do you know your password? is it given or do you make one up?
I can't actually log on yet since I don't have an enrollment card or account number yet, I'm just asking for future reference!
Reply 7
go to the IT support center on the first floor of the library they would issue you a form which tells you your passwords if you are all freshers
Reply 8
Your password by default should be your month and year of birth iirc. The month being word and the year in 4 digit numbers.

Or log in while at the library, then change it there like I did. :wink:
Reply 9
bah! cant manage this shizzle!
Reply 10
your password for the v.campus is different to that of your normal one..

it says the format it should be... like award code (space) surname (space) d.o.b

the award code is not the one like p301 (which is mine for media production)... but the one that is all letters [at the top of your timetable]... mine is MEDMEDI
nnppaa
your password for the v.campus is different to that of your normal one..

it says the format it should be... like award code (space) surname (space) d.o.b

the award code is not the one like p301 (which is mine for media production)... but the one that is all letters [at the top of your timetable]... mine is MEDMEDI

what if you dont have a timetable?
Reply 12
Bubblebee
what if you dont have a timetable?

i think it's on your enrolment form as the course code
it's ok I phoned them! :love:
Reply 14
Explotions!
I've managed to lose mine whilst drunk ,so i just type my course code in and date of birth? i remember it had my surname in it?

Every time i go in that library i get sent somewhere else ie. student services.
They tell me to go to the library.

what's the deal with the timetables, are we going to hav 2 download one evry
week, it's really annoying.
Reply 16
Yorkie kate
I've managed to lose mine whilst drunk ,so i just type my course code in and date of birth? i remember it had my surname in it?

Every time i go in that library i get sent somewhere else ie. student services.
They tell me to go to the library.

what's the deal with the timetables, are we going to hav 2 download one evry
week, it's really annoying.

library 1st floor can sort your pass, and the timetable issue happens every year.
Reply 17
Easiest way to sort your Virtual Campus password is log on from a Library computer, go to the Virtual Campus from your desktop (doesn't need a password), click Personal at the top and change your password to something you'll remember.

Latest