The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Uni of Kent leniency?

Hi all. My girlfriend’s been offered a place for Architecture at the uni with BBB requirements, but she’s predicted BBC and is really worried she won’t get in. Does anyone know if this would be accepted or any ways to make it more likely to be? Many thanks :smile:
Nobody can definitely answer this but most universities tend to accept slightly dropped grades on results day. The only way to definitely get in is to achieve the offer grades.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by liidow
Hi all. My girlfriend’s been offered a place for Architecture at the uni with BBB requirements, but she’s predicted BBC and is really worried she won’t get in. Does anyone know if this would be accepted or any ways to make it more likely to be? Many thanks :smile:

Hi @liidow ,

Firstly, congratulations to your girlfriend on her conditional offer!

I cannot say for sure if she would or would not be accepted but I would say that we have a lot of information on our website regarding clearing so I would keep an eye out for that if that is something that is needed.

In the meantime, you can contact (via email or telephone) our admissions team. Follow the link (https://www.kent.ac.uk/contact-us) and scroll down to 'admissions'. You will find their email and phone number there.

Has she been for an open or applicant day? Throughout these days you can speak to staff and current students as well as get a feel of the campus. If you cannot make it to our campus, we also do virtual tours. You can find information about the open days, applicant days and virtual tours here: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/visit/open-days.

I wish your girlfriend all the best and if you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
Original post by liidow

I needed BBC as requirements for Film and I got D's in 2 of my A-Levels so she should be fine lol
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Average entry grades at the University of Reading for this subject are the same as at Kent. Source: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending