Reply 80
Original post by ilchara
congrats, where did they notify you?

Thanks, its just in the acceptance letter
Original post by TigranB
I've got the international award

Congrats! What were your grades :wink:
Original post by EmmaDoan
OMG i got the Merit award. i cant believe that its been a week since the result was released and i didnt see it till today. I didnt check carefully. my SAT score is normal. 580 CR and 770M and i still managed to get the scholarship so i think there're some people here are eligible for one.
P/s but the requirement for the scholarship's renewal is pretty harsh. 27/30??? OMG =((

Congrats! Where was it stated in the offer letter :/
Reply 83
Does anyone know how to download the official SAT report? Every file I found on the college board website has 'not an official sat report' in the header .
Reply 84
OMG i still cannot believe it. somebody please tell me that im not dreaming XD hoping the best for everyone

I am soooo jealous right now! But congratulations!!
Reply 85
i cant believe it. i remember your score is higher than mine. have you checked it really carefully? i didnt see it for a week....

youre so luckyyy, I did check it and theres nothing there about the merit award. But I emaild the admissions office and was told that there was still a chance, that I have to wait till the end of next week, theres when they finish granting the awards.
Reply 86
Original post by ilchara
youre so luckyyy, I did check it and theres nothing there about the merit award. But I emaild the admissions office and was told that there was still a chance, that I have to wait till the end of next week, theres when they finish granting the awards.

what a pity!!! i hope you will get one soon :/
Reply 87
what a pity!!! i hope you will get one soon :/

I really hope so too, I dont think I can afford the 11000 euros plus the housing :frown:
Hi guys, i've recieved the scholarship for international students. Do you think there are some chances left to get the merit one ?
Reply 89
do you guys have any idea about the Official SAT score Report. I thought collegeboard will send it directly to the university?
Reply 90
do you guys have any idea about the Official SAT score Report. I thought collegeboard will send it directly to the university?

I think that you can't download the official report but it has to be sent by the college board to the university, but they want us to upload it with the enrollment form so I have no idea what should be done
Reply 91
Original post by TigranB
I think that you can't download the official report but it has to be sent by the college board to the university, but they want us to upload it with the enrollment form so I have no idea what should be done

i know some current students at bocconi and one of them said that in their year, she sent her scores throught collegeboard so she doesnt know anything about this. And so i called the admission office and they said we can only send through the admission portal. she also noted that we should send email to them to notify this problem :/
did anyone find out what is the official sat score report and how to get one ?
Reply 93
i asked them and they said "please upload a copy of the unofficial score "Summary of Results" 10 pages, available online as well.Please verify that your name and surname, at the right hand corner of the report, are readable." :smile:
It's the online score report I presume, you click on see scores and then open online score report which is a pdf. Save this and then upload. Does anybody know how to do the international bank transfer and also with regards to secondary school diploma are we required to submit this now?
have you pay the fee? the 1555e fee? do we just need to follow the steps? its in italian so im a little bit uncertain somehow
and have you joined the Bocconi 2015/2016 group on facebook?

If you need guidance to pay the fee I can guide you through the process :smile:
Hey everyone! I will be applying to Bocconi for Economics and Finance this January and I'd love to know my chances of admission.

My SAT score is currently 1970 with a 590 in CR, 620 in Writing and a 760 in Math (although I will probably be retaking the SAT in January). As for my grades, we sit for the Cambridge O and A level exams. I have 6A*'s, 2A's and a B in my O Levels, and 3B's and a C in my AS Level exams. I am currently retaking two exams though, and expect to end up with 2A's and 2B's overall.

I have solid extracurriculars and solid recommendations, and I don't require a scholarship.

What are my odds of getting in?

And is it possible that they'll give me a scholarship without me even asking?

Thanks in advance!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending