The Student Room Group

LSE, Bocconi or RSM?

Hi all,
After receiving offers for the undergraduate programs "Finance" at LSE, "Economics & Finance" at Bocconi, and "International Business Administration" at RSM, I now have to decide on one of the universities. I would love to hear your opinion about the different universities and the specific programs!
In general, I can imagine a future in the direction of IB & Private Equity, but I am far from having made up my mind and am also definitely open to other career paths. LSE seems to have the strongest international recognition, but on the other hand, it is also by far the most expensive. What would you have chosen in my place (considering career prospects, costs, lifestyle, ...)?
Also, do you guys have any good tips or ideas for financing? (German nationality)
I'm thankful for any input!
Thanks a lot, Noah
Reply 1
Hey, congrats three greats unis! It would go as follows: LSE>Bocconi=RSM (Bocconi places more in IB due to student choices and RSM is more for consulting). I don't think Bocconi is worth the price of its bachelor, nothing justifies the 12k difference with RSM. LSE is worth it because it is in the capital of finance of Europe (although I believe that the education in LSE is too theoretical). LSE is worth the price if you don't want to do a master. If you do then I would go to RSM (cheaper) and then go to the UK for your master's (LBS for me is the most practical masters).
Milan and London are more "fun" than Rotterdam but then it is not a small city nonetheless (and you have everything you need to have fun). I think it depends on you what do you want to do and what type of life you want to have :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest