The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

University of Aberdeen Applicants and Offer Holders for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by AgentS.S
I've got an offer for Neuroscience with Psychology & I'm from London, so kind of a big move for me.

Anyone else?

Hey! Im from kent and planning to do maths at aberdeen

looking forward to the weather change? ahah
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
I've accepted an unconditional offer to do Conservation Biology, anyone else doing a biological degree?

Does anyone know when we'll get our accommodation packs?
Reply 562
I think I'm gonna firm my offer for economics and IR, is there anyone else? :smile:
Btw, are there other EU students?
Original post by ema97

I'm from Kent too! Whereabouts are you from?
Reply 564
Original post by LabLover
I've accepted an unconditional offer to do Conservation Biology, anyone else doing a biological degree?

Does anyone know when we'll get our accommodation packs?

Hey I'm doing marine biology! Can't wait to start. Where are you from? Hoping to get accommodation packs soon! It's meant to be in May
Original post by lembas
I think I'm gonna firm my offer for economics and IR, is there anyone else? :smile:

I'm a EU student, from Italy, nice to meet you :smile: I'll be doing European Studies so I'll probably have to attend plenty of IR lectures :smile:
Original post by lembas

I won't be in your year, but I took economics classes in my first year at Aberdeen and around half of the class where from EU countries other than the ones in the UK, if that helps you out a bit? :smile:
Original post by GoingToBurst
I won't be in your year, but I took economics classes in my first year at Aberdeen and around half of the class where from EU countries other than the ones in the UK, if that helps you out a bit? :smile:

Hey :smile: Which year are you in? Sorry if I'm bothering you but I'd love if you could give me some info about Aberdeen uni. What course did you apply for? Did you have the chance to follow unrelated course to yours during your first 2 years? Did you find it useful? Thank you very much!
Just got a conditional offer for International Relations and Legal Studies! ^^
Original post by LilliTabea
Got an offer to study International Relations at Aberdeen. Anyone else here who is also interested in IR? Not sure if i'm going to firm though :smile:

Thats fab, I got an offer to study IR with geography. Firmed it but have heard nothing back, I'm a bit worried haha!
Original post by BethK1997
Thats fab, I got an offer to study IR with geography. Firmed it but have heard nothing back, I'm a bit worried haha!

We don't hear anything until 20th May! :smile:
Accepted my conditional for History with Politics! BBB at Advance Higher is a steep ask, but here's hoping I'm up to the task!
Reply 572
Got an conditional for MSc International Real Estate. Also EU Citizen
Reply 573
Original post by ffrattini
I'm a EU student, from Italy, nice to meet you :smile: I'll be doing European Studies so I'll probably have to attend plenty of IR lectures :smile:

Great, I'm from Italy as well! :biggrin:
Will you do an undergraduate degree?
Reply 574
Original post by GoingToBurst

Thank you, that will make me feel less lonely :biggrin: did you like Economics courses?
Reply 575
Original post by TRD64
Got an conditional for MSc International Real Estate. Also EU Citizen

Also doing the MSc International Real Estate, see you in September! 👍
Reply 576
I accepted my unconditional offer, I'll study Economics and History and I'm also a EU student :smile:
Original post by lembas
Great, I'm from Italy as well! :biggrin:
Will you do an undergraduate degree?

WOOW GREAT! Whereabouts in Italy? Exactly, undergraduate. What about you? What's your name?
Reply 578
Original post by ffrattini
WOOW GREAT! Whereabouts in Italy? Exactly, undergraduate. What about you? What's your name?

I'm from the north of Italy! Yep undergraduate also for me.
I'll send you a private message :wink:
Original post by ema97

Haha, I know it's colder up there, but I think I can handle it.
You?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending