The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My AQA A English Lit remark was sent of on the 12th September and I got the result back on the 18th. :smile:
Reply 2
Sent mine off on 18th Sept, got it back yesterday.... took a wee while..
Reply 3
Hey, I was gonna start a new thread, until i saw this one. It's semi-urgent.
Anyways, 5 people in my year got their Religious Studies remarked and recieved their results back. They all got their grades moved up by 1. So i wanted to know is it too late to get mine remarked, i got 89/100, 1 off an A* (edexcel shortcourse, unit A). Please say the deadline for edexcel hasn't happened yet????, i've been having that 'what if' feeling all day and it's totally annoying.
Reply 4
I'm pretty sure the deadline would be up by now. Sorry!

Try asking a teacher?
Reply 5
k-boz
Hey, I was gonna start a new thread, until i saw this one. It's semi-urgent.
Anyways, 5 people in my year got their Religious Studies remarked and recieved their results back. They all got their grades moved up by 1. So i wanted to know is it too late to get mine remarked, i got 89/100, 1 off an A* (edexcel shortcourse, unit A). Please say the deadline for edexcel hasn't happened yet????, i've been having that 'what if' feeling all day and it's totally annoying.

Afraid so mate, deadline was around September 20, 2006 iirc.
Reply 6
Lauraaaaa
I'm pretty sure the deadline would be up by now. Sorry!

Try asking a teacher?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *RIPS OUT HAIR*
ouch, omg i feel really silly, i knew i should have asked someone.the 5 people i mentioned just recieved their results back today though, and i could have sworn they sent them off after the 20th coz my frend was one of them. But I dunno if speaking to a teacher right now would help. They'd just say no wouldnt they? and i'd feel stupid, but i'll give it a go and see. Anyway, i checked the edexcel website, and couldn't find anything about the deadline. Why is it so soon anywayz? and can't u ask for a special request or something.
Reply 7
I sent mine off the day before the deadline and I've heard nothing. Bit worried...
Hope it's OK, Lupie!
Reply 9
I got mine back A* baby!
Subject / Exam Board?
Reply 11
Edexcel Chem and Physics
Well done! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hmmm, by a strange coincidence everyone who applied for a re-mark independently (paid for it themselves) at my school got theirs back with exactly the same mark. The ones the school sent off all went up.
Looks like they got it spot on then :smile:
Reply 15
I got mine back A*/QUOTE]

Well done
Reply 16
calcium878
Looks like they got it spot on then :smile:

I shouldn't think so.
Reply 17
I sent my GCSE History off for a remark last year... it went down 4 marks :frown: bit cr*p like....
Gosh that's a shame, I hope it didn't lower your grade!
Reply 19
No it didn't, I still got an A which I was really happy with. However, orginally I was 2 marks off an A*....

Latest