The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello joined today. Cari
Hey:smile: im life for eva:smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hey! I decided to join because I go on this website often and decided that I should finally join the website community. :smile: (I'm also applying to university this year... :\)
Reply 763
Hiyaa,
I've been on this before but only just signed up. I am currently in my last year of college (A2) and in the application process for University. I am applying this year but plan to take a gap year first. I am currently studying Spanish, Media and Travel and i hope to do Foreign Languages for University. I am trying to learn Japanese and Korean at the moment so if anyone can help it would be great.
I am from Spain and Sri Lanka but i was born in the UK, London.
Feel free to speak to me ! ^-^ :charm:
Hello everyone i should be studying chapter 7 of Understanding Lives 1, Allen/Blakeley but I'm here instead because I can't concentrate.
Original post by GreenGerbil
Hey! I decided to join because I go on this website often and decided that I should finally join the website community. :smile: (I'm also applying to university this year... :\)

Cool! Welcome aboard GreenGerbil!
Reply 766
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack

Hi Everyone!

I joined today because I just found out about TSR. My aim is to make some like-minded friends, and un-like minded ones too. Its important to have both I feel. Also, I am having some trouble with my Dissertation on CSR (Marketing) and wanted to see if anyone was having similar difficulties. I am doing a Qualitative dissertation and I am struggling to find sources or templates to base my in-depth interview questions on.

I would also like to have some people to talk to who are in the same boat as me, student, Msc, Working all hours and trying to cope haha.

Wishing you all the best!
Original post by J.Brad
Hi Everyone!

I joined today because I just found out about TSR. My aim is to make some like-minded friends, and un-like minded ones too. Its important to have both I feel. Also, I am having some trouble with my Dissertation on CSR (Marketing) and wanted to see if anyone was having similar difficulties. I am doing a Qualitative dissertation and I am struggling to find sources or templates to base my in-depth interview questions on.

I would also like to have some people to talk to who are in the same boat as me, student, Msc, Working all hours and trying to cope haha.

Wishing you all the best!

Cool, welcome to TSR! All the best to you too :smile:
Hiya,

Jack

Uhm, hello Jack. My name is Aaisha and this is super weird for me, lol I'm looking for opportunities to connect with students from other universities abroad. I'm really looking to doing my postgraduate in Canada somewhere in the UK or English speaking Europe. So please can you help me out?
Original post by RedCloakedGirl
Uhm, hello Jack. My name is Aaisha and this is super weird for me, lol I'm looking for opportunities to connect with students from other universities abroad. I'm really looking to doing my postgraduate in Canada somewhere in the UK or English speaking Europe. So please can you help me out?

Hiya
Of course! Have you seen our post grad and international forums?
Original post by Jenna Zhang
Hello,I join here because I want to improve my English and make friends.By the way,I am a Chinese and my major in university is English Literature. You know,our teachers are almost Chinese and we hardly use English in our daily life.I think I can not really improve my English in that way.However,I know TSR by accident and join it.I hope it will help.

Hello! I'm also from Chin and I'm also new here. Using social network is indeed a really good way to improve your skills of communication. And others methods include reading English books and surfing the Internet:tongue:. As for you studying English Literature in China, I guess you are taught by Chinese translation, so it would be good for both of your English skills and your major if you'd like to try some Engish Literature in its original version. Nice to meet u :smile:
Hello, Jack! I join here because I wanna to know more about uni application. I want to study in England in the future, so I hope I can get some advice about it. Look forward to this forum :smile:
Reply 772
Hello everyone,
I have joined a .long time ago but I wasn't active. I'd like to say hello to everybody.
I finished my GCSE English and would like to join pharmacy group.
Hi,
My name is Miriam and I joined in order to get help with my English A level coursework.
Reply 774
Hi to all, I am a 'mature' student and have just registered for a degree through The OU. I look forward to using this site for general motivation and to remind myself I am not on my own. Hopefully I can make some meaningful posts in time to come.
Noel
Hi :smile:
My name is Réka and I'm applying to study History and History of Art in the UK. I've been here for a while but decided to be active now that I've finished my application and I'm currently waiting nervously for offers. :s-smilie:
Hello! ^-^
I am a student who is currently studying for his GCSEs, in which I will be done with in 2017 or so. The main reason I joined may be because of my liking of forums. Thus, seeing one that is created for students was a nice thing to see! Perhaps i can make friends, get help for my GCSEs and even relate to some students. I think i'll have fun being here!
yo! joined today, need lots of help with choosing college am quite lost and worried. i hope to make some good friends on the way as well:h:
Hiya,

Jack

hello! i joined recently because im coming closer to my gcse's and TSR has useful articles and stuff as well as lots of people like me who i can relate to. it's a great place to get advice from others and also share my advice too!
Hi I am new here. I'm on a creative writing degree. I have a question about my career path, where do I ask?

Latest