The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Ethical hacking 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

If any of you are doing hacking or computing you.can.add me on facebook: Harry Lockyer.
University logo
Abertay University
Original post by coolz123
If any of you are doing hacking or computing you.can.add me on facebook: Harry Lockyer.

Tried to add you but it won't let me! The add friend button is grey haha :tongue:
Original post by rebeccamcdermott
Tried to add you but it won't let me! The add friend button is grey haha :tongue:

Oh I don't know why that is :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by rebeccamcdermott

I've got the same issue, I presume it is because friend requests are setup to only friends of friends to block randomers. I sent Harry a msg although it is to appear in his 'other folder' not sure if he will see it.
Original post by Anroca
I've got the same issue, I presume it is because friend requests are setup to only friends of friends to block randomers. I sent Harry a msg although it is to appear in his 'other folder' not sure if he will see it.

Oh yeah that must be why! will be good to have people who are doing our course on Facebook before we go will be less nervous :colondollar:
Reply 25
If you guys want to try adding me, search for 'Andrew Calder Inverness'
Reply 26
Is anyone else here doing computing or are you all doing ethical hacking??
Reply 27
Original post by JRoss98
Is anyone else here doing computing or are you all doing ethical hacking??

I have a friend Colin McKay Campbell, who is doing computing.
Reply 28
Original post by Anroca
I have a friend Colin McKay Campbell, who is doing computing.

Think hes in my flat haha :smile:
Reply 29
I'm also going into Ethical Hacking this year, if anyone is wanting to get into contact Facebook would be the best bet here too (even if it's in clear need of an update haha) Keiran Young
Reply 30
Hi,did u guys have to interview for this course?
Reply 31
Original post by emmkay
Hi,did u guys have to interview for this course?
No interview was required for me
Reply 32
Original post by Anroca
No interview was required for me

what grades did you have upon entry of this course?
Reply 33
Original post by emmkay
what grades did you have upon entry of this course?

I didn't get quite what was needed but I still got in. I achieved BBBBCCDD overall. With one of the B's being in maths and another being in Modern studies - which can be considered as an alternative to english.

Quick Reply

Latest