The Student Room Group

Canterbury Christ Church interview

I have been invited to an interview at Canterbury Christ church to do a course in primary education (5-11) I just wanted to know if anyone has had an interview there about the types of tasks you did and anything I can do to prepare
thanks
:smile:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Just a warning to anyone replying - its okay to pass on very general info about interviews ('There were 2 people on the panel', 'They gave me some maths tests to do') but TSR bans any more detailed info being posted as that would give anyone else prior knowledge and therefore an unfair advantage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending