The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
Well **** I dun goofed badly

50 no's and a yes is still a yes. Make sure you tell the court that
FFS just choked my Morgan Stanley telephone interview. Couldn't understand the Glaswegian ****. Mother****er I have great teamwork skills. I was born for teamwork.
Reply 3642
Last exam for uni tomorrow then I'm done, forever. (Unless I do medicine in the future)

I can't find any motivation to revise for this exam, I need 44% to get an overall first for the module and I've already secured a job which I start next week. Genuinely not worried about this exam, which obviously isn't good since the paper tomorrow could be one mean ****er :lol:
Original post by SA-1
Last exam for uni tomorrow then I'm done, forever

Mate I am so jealous.
My first exam isn't for another 6 days :frown:
Reply 3644
Original post by Lúcio
Mate I am so jealous.
My first exam isn't for another 6 days :frown:

How many you got?
****ing early. Too early. I hate the *****ng morning.
Reply 3646
Original post by TornadoGR4

I hear you bro, it feels like your body will do all it can to ensure that you don't get up :lol:
Original post by SA-1
How many you got?

the timetable is a bitch though; i have 3 of them in 3 days, and those days just happen to be surrounding my birthday.
plus i'll get my dissertation back at some point in the near future too.
Why don't you contact the University of Newcastle and castigate them, how dare they put an exam on your birthday!
Original post by Depleted
Why don't you contact the University of Newcastle and castigate them, how dare they put an exam on your birthday!

seriously considered it m8.

nice use of castigate btw - one of my favourite words, and i honestly find myself surprised that it lies in your vocabulary.
after all, you are only a Leeds student... :wink:
Don't suppose you knew the student who drowned in the River Wear, Lucio? Horrible news.
Original post by Mackay
Don't suppose you knew the student who drowned in the River Wear, Lucio? Horrible news.

i didn't know him, no.
i think that kid was from durham uni.

awful to see such a thing; only bloody 19.
Reply 3652
Officially no longer a student :cool:

...Unless I bottled this exam :lol:

Nah seriously though, the exam was piss easy
Original post by TornadoGR4

I've had to get up at half 6 for the past two months. As much as I love my job, this is the only downside...
Original post by sr90
I've had to get up at half 6 for the past two months. As much as I love my job, this is the only downside...

I get up at 6:45.

It's such a pisstake tbh.
My dad has got the 6:20am train to London every day for the last fifteen years. **** that.
Original post by Mackay
My dad has got the 6:20am train to London every day for the last fifteen years. **** that.

I could never do a city commute. It would completely kill me.
my internal biological clock is ****ed and i keep waking up at 05:45(literally on the dot a few times) and i don't know how to reset it to 7am at least...
Original post by bittr n swt
my internal biological clock is ****ed and i keep waking up at 05:45(literally on the dot a few times) and i don't know how to reset it to 7am at least...

I prefer that over a 9am body clock.

Latest