The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
Was gonna say :laugh: you see the brawl at Bengali centre? Thoughts pls Joker

:rofl:

Bengalis can be so shameful, the worst thing is most of them were apparently born and brought up in England.
Anyone else's Spotify app crashing when they open it, know how to fix it? Latest Xperia software version is wack
Original post by Depleted
Sounds like a sick job, what did you used to do? You ever meet any players?

Can I ask if you want to queue for ground admission on 29th of June 2015, which is the first day of match. Will i be able to get one if i queue in 29th morning, very early.
Anybody know any good graduate job sites?

Just ****ed my first ever interview. The HR girl who shown me around was so hot as well :argh:
Original post by Zander01
Anybody know any good graduate job sites?

Just ****ed my first ever interview. The HR girl who shown me around was so hot as well :argh:

graduatejobs.com, reed, jobsonline etc.

You'll get used to interviews as it goes along. Just make sure you do your research. Online if the company is blue chip/fairly well known you likely will have a lot of questions.
Original post by jam277
graduatejobs.com, reed, jobsonline etc.

You'll get used to interviews as it goes along. Just make sure you do your research. Online if the company is blue chip/fairly well known you likely will have a lot of questions.

Cheers brah. Think I might just have an extended summer holiday for a while anyway
Original post by Zander01
Cheers brah. Think I might just have an extended summer holiday for a while anyway

If something is planned may as well but I would advice to find a job quickly with a start date in a few months time if possible so you have your summer holiday.
Blatter's off to Ibiza
one good thing about getting in to the betting game is all the free bets you get for signing up.

made £140 off the back off a free bet in the arsenal match.
potentially could make another £60 in the CL final if all goes as expected.
barca win with both teams scoring seems like a decent shout; worth a punt since it isn't costing me anything.

not gonna go too deep in to it; sticking to football only because at least it's not solely probability/luck - you do have your own input so you feel a little more in control.
You can make an absolute fortune off matched betting if you play your cards right.
@Depleted Tell these fools betting is haram:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
Blatter's off to Ibiza

He won't dare leave Switzerland in case he gets extradited to the US.
Original post by sr90
He won't dare leave Switzerland in case he gets extradited to the US.

Might have a quickie in Magaluf then.
Original post by Rk2k14
Might have a quickie in Magaluf then.

I hear he's working on FIFA 16

Original post by sr90
You can make an absolute fortune off matched betting if you play your cards right.

pls explain

M8 pls, I have all the knowledge I need :wink:

Top 10 on predictions thread innit :colone:
Reply 5317
Is it just me, or does anyone else find intelligence in a woman ****ing sexy.

& visa versa for the girls here to guys..
Original post by SA-1
Is it just me, or does anyone else find intelligence in a woman ****ing sexy.

& visa versa for the girls here to guys..

No but I find retardation unattractive if that counts
Original post by AR_95
No but I find retardation unattractive if that counts

Personally I find retardation ****ing sexy

Latest