The Student Room Group

AQA GEOG3 15th June 2015

Hi :smile: Ive just finished my Geog3 mock today. It was indeed the June 2014 paper. But it made me realise. ****. I need to start preparing for this exam in the near future because the specification is huge.And the best way to tackle such an exam would be to start making notes early. But I couldn't find a thread for this exam so I thought I would make one. And here it is :smile: Great introduction I know :tongue:
Wahey! My mock is next week, but I'm struggling with remembering so many case studies, which topics are you doing? Obviously plate tectonics and world cities, but which optional ones? We're doing globalisation and ecosystems, feels like I'm doing biology again haha!
Reply 2
Original post by NinjaNicky
Wahey! My mock is next week, but I'm struggling with remembering so many case studies, which topics are you doing? Obviously plate tectonics and world cities, but which optional ones? We're doing globalisation and ecosystems, feels like I'm doing biology again haha!

Weather and its associated hazards. IMO thats the hardest topic, because t has CS like every other topic but the theory is quite hard to get your head around. Whilst other theory for example, for tectonics, is much easier to get a grasp of.
Any tips for Geog1???

Quick Reply

Latest