The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
kita
I'm gunna take the pic home and show my mum n everything, see what she says then il have to rip up the picture and never look at it again!!!

imagine that the person you hate most in the world is going to be wearing... then youll want nothing more than to wear summat different. maybe show the picture to them - they'll say they like it and give you a reason to hate it :smile:
Reply 41

lol ive tried that site...n i dont like that dress... Oh my goodness. thanku for your helpies tho...much appreciated!!
Reply 42
there are some great styles at www.givenchy.com A dress maker may be able to make something similar.
Reply 43
Fly By
lol they probably charge you loads to deliver it to the UK since they know you need it in time..

very good point...they sed they can do a rush delivery in 2 weeks for an additional charge of $20
but that might be to in america....i dont even know if they will ship it to here in england!!!
Reply 44
i think the top part of it is pretty, but the skirt looks like an over-puffed pink merangue...so look on the bright side, at least you won't look like a dessert :biggrin:
Reply 45
kita
very good point...they sed they can do a rush delivery in 2 weeks for an additional charge of $20
but that might be to in america....i dont even know if they will ship it to here in england!!!

kita..look at the bottom of the page

http://www.loralie.com/ordering.php3
Reply 46
Fly By
kita..look at the bottom of the page

http://www.loralie.com/ordering.php3

lol yeah i know i just saw that. So if i did a rush delivary, that wud be an extra $20. Then shipping over here would be like $50 and then gotta pay for the shawl, which is $33 and the slip thing which is $45....i might just have to give up with this one....
Reply 47
kita
lol yeah i know i just saw that. So if i did a rush delivary, that wud be an extra $20. Then shipping over here would be like $50 and then gotta pay for the shawl, which is $33 and the slip thing which is $45....i might just have to give up with this one....

lol oh dear.......ok its poo
Reply 48
Fly By
lol oh dear.......ok its poo

It really is poo :frown: stupid dress. i didnt want it anyway. :mad:
Reply 49
kita
It really is poo :frown: stupid dress. i didnt want it anyway. :mad:

:smile:
grace
i think the top part of it is pretty, but the skirt looks like an over-puffed pink merangue...so look on the bright side, at least you won't look like a dessert :biggrin:

sorry kita, i have to agree with grace. i'm sure you'll find a beautiful dress in the uk. Try monsoon, if you're feeling rich, or H&M have some lovely ones if youre not!
Reply 51
it's really very nice!
Reply 52
scarlet ibis
sorry kita, i have to agree with grace. i'm sure you'll find a beautiful dress in the uk. Try monsoon, if you're feeling rich, or H&M have some lovely ones if youre not!

I spose....
like i said, didnt want it anyway :rolleyes:

:mad:
Reply 53
eeeeemmmmmmm, its a bit to much like a barbie dress for me, even tho im sure it will suit u wonderfully!!! :biggrin:
Reply 54
kita
Okay...my prom is in 4 weeks, im still looking for nice dresses...but I have completely fallen in love with this one in America its this one:

http://www.loralie.com/proms.php3?s=7440

but it takes like 6 weeks, and Ive only got 4...and I dont even know if they ship it to the UK...
Ive emailed them and everything but does anybody know where there are some nice dresses around that look like that lol. No dress i see comes up to that standard now!!

Thanx 4 any help love kita xx

WOW!!!!!!! That dress is something else like, ur lad is gonna be the luckiest one there!x
Reply 55
kita
Okay...my prom is in 4 weeks, im still looking for nice dresses...but I have completely fallen in love with this one in America its this one:

http://www.loralie.com/proms.php3?s=7440

but it takes like 6 weeks, and Ive only got 4...and I dont even know if they ship it to the UK...
Ive emailed them and everything but does anybody know where there are some nice dresses around that look like that lol. No dress i see comes up to that standard now!!

Thanx 4 any help love kita xx

WOW!!!!!!! That dress is something else like, ur lad is gonna be the luckiest one there!
Reply 56
You'll look like a fairy :biggrin:

edit: you realise you will need a special petticoat to make it stick out like that don't you?
Reply 57
blissy
You'll look like a fairy :biggrin:

look at her avatar
Reply 58
Fly By
look at her avatar

Yer, she will be plzed that you said that.
Reply 59
lol!!

I've given up with that dress now, gotta put it out of my mind, im going shopping next saturday for one :frown: i gotta find one that looks like that lol
Yeah i knew i had 2 get a petticoat thing to go underneath - that was $45 or sumin like that!!!

Ah well. I'll have to find another nice dress!

Latest

Trending

Trending