Scroll to see replies

Reply 1160
goodLife
Mines in profile.

32.. sorry:redface:
riddy you don't look 21?
Reply 1162
partoftheprocess
:biggrin: Maha. I knew you were lurking around here.... was only kidding. sure you can, smexy:cool:

Nice eyes :p:
Milli

Nice eyes :p:

Aw thanks. I wish i could say the same, but if that's you in your profile...:biggrin:
Reply 1164
kemiandtheboy
riddy you don't look 21?

oh what does a 21 year old look like?
Reply 1165
partoftheprocess
Aw thanks. I wish i could say the same, but if that's you in your profile...:biggrin:

Beauty lies within...:p:
ALRIGHT, Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Picture in Profile.
Milli
Beauty lies within...:p:

i'd give that gorilla 90/100 - I wouldn't have sex with it though. Sober, anyway.
Profile......................:hello: Im scared :biggrin:

Be kind its my birthday today!!! 20th December (19 :eek: ) and it doesnt say my name at the bottom of the index page :frown:

Im going to sleep now so i'll wake up to the damage in a few hours :biggrin:
Reply 1169
afcwill
Profile......................:hello: Im scared :biggrin:

Be kind its my birthday today!!! 20th December (19 :eek: ) and it doesnt say my name at the bottom of the index page :frown:

Im going to sleep now so i'll wake up to the damage in a few hours :biggrin:

Hey its mine today too (20th December):biggrin: What are you doing tomorrow? Out of interest were you born by C Section?
goodLife
Hey its mine today too (20th December):biggrin: What are you doing tomorrow? Out of interest were you born by C Section?

Im going out for dinner with my Grandad and generally just spending time with my family. I was born 3 months premature "naturally" in Lancaster - where i live when im not at Salford Uni. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOODLIFE! :smile:
Reply 1171
afcwill
Im going out for dinner with my Grandad and generally just spending time with my family. I was born 3 months premature "naturally" in Lancaster - where i live when im not at Salford Uni. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOODLIFE! :smile:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, reason I asked is because my teacher said that usually people born on the 20th of Dec are born by c section cause its a common date chosen to operate :confused: Shes right about me anyway lol. Im planning on going to Salford next year too, just having a mini party thing in the evening, im 21:redface:

and 3 months pre mature, thats 6 months, wow.
Reply 1172
afcwill

Dude thats really hard to believe! You were born at 6 months and are in perfect health:eek: Well done and Happy Birthday :party:
Riddy
Dude thats really hard to believe! You were born at 6 months and are in perfect health:eek: Well done and Happy Birthday :party:

:yy: Thanks Riddy! :smile: Apparentely, i was in intensive care for 3 months and whenever my heart stopped beating they used to touch my foot to restart it!!!! I was a 2Ib 8oz baby :proud:
scribble_girl
Hehe, 80/100. Lose points for the slightly demonic pose but lovely all the same :wink: haha:p:

Thats because i was drunk :smile:.

Its amazing what red wine does to you.
Reply 1175
insparato
Heres a pic of me and my sis on sunday :smile:. Rate me!!

8/10
That's good, I'm a very harsh marker.
Told you I'd rate you;yes;
(also you might have scored higher had you not looked so drunk!)
Newish one in profile..

Go for it. :p:
.Andrew.
Newish one in profile..

Go for it. :p:

you look as it you saw icto coming towards you in her car :p:
Reply 1178
Riddy
oh what does a 21 year old look like?

i would have thought you look about 21?! :confused:

you look like a kiwi (the nationality, not the bird lol) :smile:. i'd give you 85/100, would be more except i like my men a little bit bigger and a little bit hairier :smile:
PseudoPhoenix
you look as it you saw icto coming towards you in her car :p:

:rofl:

Ill take that as a 100/100 :p:

:biggrin:

Latest